toysnjoys.com

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Malach Ra, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    toynjoys.com

bought 3 toys from them at a good price, they said they had them in stock, then they contact me and tell me theyve cancelled my order. come to find out they cancelled my order to sell the toys, i have already bought and paid for, at a higher price just because the ebay averages went up. and he told me straight to my face over the phone that this is what was happening and thats how it is. these guys wont be around for long at all if they keep doing this kind of stuff to people.

I already paid....I cant belive this bullshit. This is the first time I've been screwed like this. damn.....

they are located in hawaii.

2. Thundercracker

Thundercracker Contemptuous

Thats a pretty crappy way to do business.

3. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    it surprised the hell out of me, its like someone gave you a good deal on a car, then after you aalready paid for it, they come pick it up, give you a refund, and sell it to someone at a higher price. well, i told them i might not hurt their sales in hawaii, but i said their sales in the mainland might suffer a bit. and thats good enough for me. if i can prevent just a couple people from buying form these guys, that'll make me alittle happier.

4. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    The store's got a bad rep with the Better Business Bureau, 94 complaints so far. I almost purchased from them a while back but I did my research first and found out the place is nothing but scum.

5. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    I guess KP rodimus was one of em?

6. noob

noob Well-Known Member

was this an ebay auction or through the store itself?
    either way bad form, but i wonder if you could get them thrown off ebay for doing something like this.

7. chaosbringer_00

chaosbringer_00 I am indescribable.

Wow, that sucks. My condolences. Thanks for the heads up, though, as I was eying the Lioconvoy and BWII Galvatron they had there. Sigh...guess I might want to look elswhere. Also, can you not get your money back? I don't understand how they can legally take your money and not give you the promised product. What did you use to pay them with?

8. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    this was a straight up store that screwed me over and now the say that theyll take legal action if I say anything on the forums that are not true. what? I do this for my health. i'd rather not write this stuff, I'd rather have a good transaction and be happy with something I bought and recieved. these guys are so full of shit.
    please toysnjoys come on this forum and defend yourself.

9. Malach Ra

News Credits:
    well they just gave me a refund. and i think i got enough people not to buy from them. i'm happy.

10. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    refund or not, they've wasted you time, which could be even more valuable

11. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was wondering about this store I was going to buy some Transformers Collection series from them at the end of the month. Not now, and not ever!

12. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    I posted in TFANS and I'll post it here for the benefit of others....

Here's the Skinny: I ordered Transformers RobotMasters Starsaber and Victory Leo from this joint. I kinda figured that my order would be back ordered but since I couldn't find it anywhere else I went for it. I spent 50$ total and was expecting it to take a month to the retailer and theng to me. Bullshit happens as follows:

Jan 13th: I place my order.
    Jan 23rd: They get back to me stating that my CC # doesn't work (I input the wrong #)....okay, wish they would've gotten to me sooner (it's been ten days) I re-order and pay with paypal.
    Jan 25th: They bill me and process my order.
    Jan 30th: I recieve notice that my order is on backorder and will be recieved in 1 to 2 weeks. They'll send notification upon shipment. (again, I knew this'd probably happen but I had hopes it wouldn't)
    Feb 17th: It's past two weeks and I'm fed up. I email them to cancel my backorder.
    Feb 18th: I receive an e-mail in reply to the previous stating that my order has just shipped.
    Feb 20th: retailer: "I was incorrect in the stock of this order I am out of this and will get
    more next week. I just spoke to my supplier. May we proceed?" ----WHAT?!!!!!!! YOU GOTTA BE FRAGGIN KIDDING!!!!!! :fire

Feb 21st: Again I ask to have my order cancelled...hug this. I'm a very patient person but this is taxing it.

At this point it has been overe a month. If I were to continue with this transaction it would take another month to get to me. Hell no!
    This place suffers from horrible ship times. What they say they have in stock they indeed do not. Customer service is severely lacking and so is thier expedition of orders. In other words, they are all around a bad experience. I have not one word of praise to give them. I have already e-mailed said crackjoint and notified them of my complaints and of what I thought they could do to handle things better. This is not my first experience with them but it is certainly my last. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!! :(  I really dislike having to say that about anyone or anything but when the shoe fits.... :( 
    On a side note; I did happen to find and buy these two toys MISB from a member on another board for 20$ less. So, at least there is somewhat of a happy ending

13. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop! TFW2005 Supporter

Thank you for the word, Your first rip off is the worst, believe me, I know. (koff koff Optimus92x.)

14. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Holy crap! That freakin' sucks, man! They won't be getting my biz then. BTW, I'd insert the name of the store into the title of the thread if you can so we can all see it quickly.

15. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Got a better link I went to check them out and I got a filler site.

edit: nevermind I googled it.

16. Optimal Optimus Prime

Optimal Optimus Prime The Ultimate Prime

Well, Toys N Joys keeps on screwing customers. I ordered a Godzilla figure from them and they accepted payment, said it was in stock, and I waited for like a week for an email saying he's shipping, so I call and they say, well he's on backorder and will be 3 weeks until they can get him and then they'll ship. So I cancel and then it takes another week for a refund, which I only got cause I filed a claim with paypal.

17. grock35

grock35 Hmmmm...

News Credits:
    thanks for the heads up ppl...that's just poor business...so they won't be getting any from me

18. unicronhq

unicronhq Banned

News Credits:
    they are straight up thieves...i ordered a beast wars returns tankor and obsidian from them..they billed the Credit card...nothing for weeks...called their phone#....twice they put me on hold and then hung up....finally get told that they have not gotten a ETA for a restock from their source....I asked why they billed the CC then....was told that is how they do business...hung up and called my bank and filed a fraud claim...got my money back in a few weeks....that place is F'ed...totally F'ed .....

19. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    This thread will make them lose plenty of business, so that's a plus. I actually was looking at something on there a few weeks back, not now though.

20. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I can't even find the website any more.

The one deal I did with them was fine, but even then I didn't think I'd do business with them again.