toysNJoys.com.....any feedback on your orders with them?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by SoundwaveMajor, Sep 29, 2006.

1. SoundwaveMajor

SoundwaveMajor Dark WarLord of Insanity

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    has anyone brought from toysnjoys.com

I was looking up some Beast Wars stuff and came across this site.

toysnjoys.com

Was wondering if anyone has heard or brought from them.

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    The response will vary from person to person... I've dealth with them... Wasnt bad, but wasnt the best. Other people beg to differ.

3. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, I had a bad experience with them... I paid for something and they shipped it finally like two weeks later...

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Liker of Pie

The only problem I have had with toysnjoys is that their website inventory isn't very accurate at times. If there is something you are interested in I would suggest that you e-mail them an inquiry before placing any orders. Otherwise I've haven't had any other problems dealing with them.

5. [Smoke]

[Smoke] Maverick Reploid

I've ordered twice from them. The first time was several years ago, and the shipping itself was delayed because they didn't have one of the items on stock. The second shipment went a lot faster. In both cases, the packaging was good and the items themselves were in good condition. Just remember that everything's being shipped from Hawaii so it might take a while.

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I bought my MP-1 from them. good price, good packing, good relations, just slow service.

7. SoundwaveMajor

SoundwaveMajor Dark WarLord of Insanity

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    well, it looks like he has two things that get me uset about stores.
    slow shipping and not maintaining stock info on there site.

had problems before with other sites like that.

8. DX7879

DX7879 Captain of Strawhats

I ordered from them on Friday, and haven't received any emails besides the 1st one. Any idea when they'll confirm the order and everything?

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

They're legit but slow and lately their prices have been crazy. I think they're in over their heads by trying to sell everything with a small staff.

Ordered some Amdriver stuff from them in August , that did'nt show up until late December. I would've understood if they were pre-orders.

10. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I've ordered from them several times but not in the last 2 or 3 years. My brother had a problem with getting his money back for canceled pre-order. I believe he got it all back, I can't remember if it was store credit or a check. He also ordered some DVDs from them and at least once or twice go the wrong one. They seem very nice in there e-mails but are slow to respond. Still the first orders I placed with them were handled alright, although the PVC Megatron with Morning Star from my set they backorder was replaced with the original version when it shipped.

On the good side I have ordered cds and a few Yu-Gi-Oh cards from them with no problem. I also got some of the Heroes of Cybertron from them when they first started coming out and only had a small problem with Megatron. I think that there were no problems with the last order my brother placed with them, a Gundam Fix Figure if I remember right, other than a slight backorder. At least I think that Gundam order was from them.

You could just try placing a small order and if you have no problems just order everything else you want from them later. Like Chaos Muffin said they are legit, just a little slow.

11. DX7879

The first time I ever ordered from them they were fine, but I'm a little worried now. People are saying they don't keep track of inventory, and I ordered some BW figures which are kind of old. Hopefully they have them. I also emailed them, so hopefully I'll get an answer back soon

12. iamtransformed

iamtransformed Member

i've been having a terrible time with them...and in posting in various different forums, it seems as though the majority of people have had terrible experiences...i've gotten overwhelming feedback, all of it, negative, except for 2 people....out of like 20 some responses...just curious....does anyone care to chime in and lemme know what kind of experiences you've had with them?

13. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
  14. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Most of the time I get tired of repeating myself, but for really horrible retailers, I'll make an acception.

I've ordered from them twice. First time, got a smashed box. Like, smashed when packaged. The toy packaging wouldn't fit in the shipping box, so rather than get a bigger shipping box, they just smashed it to make it fit. I contacted them, they said they'd do better next time. Next time, they smashed the toy into the shipping box.

Between that and the length of time it takes them to ship "in stock" items, I won't deal with them again.

15. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Meep

News Credits:
    I didn't have any smashed items but the time it took to ship the "in stock" items and the fact that one "in stock" item was not, in fact, in stock will stop me from ever ordering from them again.

16. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was thinking about ordering some of the Takara Reissues from them as they seem to have them in stock. But after reading this thread I guess I should try E-bay.

17. freezowave

freezowave Well-Known Member

I was going to order a toy from them a while back, but after reading feedback through the Better Business bureau I decided to stay away. They have a pretty questionable track record on there, and that's just the people that were pissed off enough to file a formal complaint.

18. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Avoid like the plague!

19. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I haven't ordered anything from them since the RID days, but they are the ones that got me Brave Max. ;-)

20. DX7879

They emailed me back, and told me they would process my order. Hopefully I get the item quick