Toys You've Broken Thread!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Deceptikitty, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

If you're clumsy and tend to break things, this is the thread for you!

So yeah, let's share TFs we've tragically broken due to stupidity or something else.

I broke my old Camaro BB, so now his front end won't stay in place in vehicle mode. I have no idea what I did. :lol 

One of my cats got ahold of the Megatron gun that comes with MP Prime, and chewed the bottom long thingy off (I have no idea what that's called on a gun). I took it off, but now I feel like a douche for ruining it.

The end.

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I broke (or crumbled) a part of my Monstructor Bristleback. Damn gold pieces

I broke a Lego Neo Shifter in a few places , that thing was crappy though. Was just trying to pose the damn thing

Snapped BM Nightscreams leg off . Now that was from me beind stupid , rushing his transformation so I could squeaze him into the BM storage box

One of Omega red's (Marvel Legends) hand's broke off

Snapped a Revoltech Evangelion leg by accident

What suprisingly did'nt break is my old gobots that were buried in the patio. Dad mixed them in with the cement becasue he was tired of stepping on them, along with my old hot wheels. Did'nt go back for those

3. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I broke Choro-Q Megatron's leg a couple of months ago. Nothing else really.

4. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Classics Rodimus, I broke the left side bit holding his chest :(  Couldn't believe I have been so stupid. I think it's the only TF I broke (I got into buying TFs late so no childhood accidents)

DMZ Scopedog. Snapped a bar on its belly. Not my fault! It's damn flimsy considering the pricetag it boasted originally ($100+)

I also broke a tiny piece off RAH Boba's arm armour. Didn't even know it was gone until some time later.

5. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    The entire first run of Classic Camaro Bumblebee's have that problem, especially the ones that came in the Bee/Barricade two pack. You didn't break it; THEY did.

Well...I broke an Alternators Hound once...and god knows how many G2 and BW figs when I was a kid. . .
    DN

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    All my BW figs. (All 70+ of them :cry  DAMN CHILD-VERSION OF ME!!!)

All my RID figs. (Sans Sky-byte, Gas Skunk, Slapper and Darkscream. Again, DAMN YOU YOUNG SPLIT LIP!!!:cry )

Armada Hotshot. (coincidentily, I took him apart to clean off jam and peanut butter after falling on a sandwich, I lost all the screws and half the inner bits.:lol )

Armada Red-alert. (I actually liked him, but his arm broke off, but I'll fix him one day!:( )

A couple Energon figures. (nobody important)

Alt Hound. (The sticks under the doors:( )

Cyb Megatron. (Honestly, I saw it coming, but made no atempt to save him. I'd rather have Galvatron instead;) )

Classics Jetfire. (Right Missle launcher broke, but it stays together with the missle in it)

MP Megs has two tabs broken. (Surprising, considering he got sat on by a 160 Rottweiler, then again, it was just his head)

I broke TFTM Swindle on purpose. (Nah, just kidding, he got stepped on)

:( 

7. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Power Master Prime's knees are shot. I don't even know how I broke them, because I never took his legs apart.

I managed to damage one of the floorboard clips that hold Alt Shockwave's alt mod together.

My metallic finish Robot Master G1 Prime snapped apart at the waist. Way to go Takara, making a high stress piece out of brittle ass clear plastic. It was repaired, which led me kitbashing the thing to have an alt mode that looks like a truck.

Broke the leg off an ML style Spiderman 2 figure at the knee. The thing spontaneously fell over (again) and knocked over some TFs. It's knee joint didn't survive the sudden stop, after its rapid trip across the room.

8. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I broke a G1 Rumble as a kid on purpose. Broke off the head on my G1 Soundwave a few years ago but I super-glued it back. Recently I broke my Masterpiece Megatron but I think the part that broke was already structurally weak.

9. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    TM Megs- the usual arm hinge breakage
    BWN Randy- GPS pretty much shattered the whole fig.
    Revoltech Eva-03 (the black one?) Sheild handle broke, I later sold it.
    Anything else in my sale thread listed as broken was my fault
    20th Prime's Megs gun long piece broke, too.
    RM Victory Saber sword handle
    BW Armordillo- leg snapped off above the joint. I killed my first TF.
    Reissue bird-cassette (whichever one was with Soundblaster)- gun tip broken
    Red Bumblebee- Dog ate it
    WST Soundwave- Leg broke off, later sold it.

And then there's my Choro Q Megs that mysteriously turned piss-yellow after being boxed and stored away for 2 months...

There's probably others... I just can't think of them.

10. smkspy

Forgot about including toys broken has a kid lol.

Adding to my Choro-q Megatron then,

The hoods on my Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen
    The legs on Optimus Prime
    The waist on Metroplex a couple of days after recieving him for my birthday.
    Astrotrain
    Found a trashed Red Alert underneath my steps in high school.
    Found a Constructicon buried in the mud a few weeks ago.

11. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    My first three minibots all received major damage. Gears lost one of his legs. I believe he was subsequently thrown away, as I no longer have him. Windcharger lost one of his front tires. Brawn has no arms.

My original Hot Rod is in terrible shape. His canopy totally snapped off and his hood/chest sticker is almost completely gone.

Ultra Magnus has one of his smokestacks broken off.

One of the springs on my Armada Starscream's cannons is broken, so it no longer flips forward automatically when a Minicon is inserted.

RiD Heavy Load's combiner attachment is broken, leaving him capable of only forming Landfill's arms. In fairness, though, he was like that out of the package.

Aside from a few loose joints and sticker wear on some of my G1s, those are the only breaks I can think of.

12. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

TM I Megatrons : ripped in two

RVT Black Getter: broke one of the axes

13. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I haven't broke any of my stuff (I'm psychotic in how carefully I treat these things), but my wife and cat have broken a few.

My wife broke my Masterpiece Voltron's sword. Said she was just dusting the DVD shelf that he was on and his arm 'mysteriously' popped out of it's socket and the sword broke in two when it hit the floor. I was going to try to super glue it back together, but the way it fractured there was no way in heck. No one sells just the swords so I either have to buy another MP Voltron or just deal with Voltron being swordless.

Now, the cat... the cat's lucky it's not dead with all the cool shit it's broken.

Let's see, the worst one though was my Victory Saber set... she just knocked it off the shelf it was on one day... and smash. I almost killed my wife too, because she let's the damned animal in our room, because 'it's so cute'. One day the cat is going to disappear and no one's going to miss it -except my wife-.

14. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    My dog ate my GF Jackshot, too... I pay $15 to import a freaking scout class figure, and he decides it's breakfast...

15. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm beginning to think that animals get jealous over our collections or something, because a friend of mine had his parrot bit off his Botcon Arcee's head last year...

16. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    Considering my dog only ate 2 things as opposed to my sister's 20 pairs of shoes, 15 dolls, and other junk... I'm the lucky one.

Sucks about your Victory Saber and his Botcon Arcee. They must go for the "expensive" ones or something (BB was $15 or so, same with Jackshot... Fairly expensive for figures that size... I'm assuming VS and Arcee were expensive, too?)

17. smkspy

I think your right...my cat appropiately named Baby loves to get into my closet and knock Transformers off the shelves.

18. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I broke my HighScore guy's shoulder/pec muscle piece. Didn't look at the instructions since it's a friggin Real Gear. Turns out that you have to use the slider thingy, and if you don't it breaks a tiny tiny tab. The tiny tiny tab holds that shoulder piece on.

DAMMIT

19. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

I broke my Rodimus there also. I find that the toy still works ok...just pretend it's a parts-former. The hood still pegs into his chest, and it will still fit in car mode.

20. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, I don't want to think about what Victory Saber set me back when I bought him off eBay four years ago somewhere in the price tag of $600... but my friend was out cheaper with Arcee... I think he paid like $100 for her shipped from BBTS when he got her or something close to that.