Toys you want but will probably never get

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Knightdramon, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Okay, first of all, I'm not talking about high-end toys most of us only see in pictures on the internet [Lucky draws, botcon sets, botcon 06 Megatron etc], but 'normal' figures you can't obtain for various reasons.

For example, mine have to be the BW neo maximal cast. I can find most of them [Longrack, Stampy, occasionally Mach Kick, Cohrada] but even if I do get them to go with the uber awesome Big Convoy, there's just nowhere to display them.

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Probably G1 Jetfire. Too many pieces to go after if you can't find him complete, yellowing...

3. krazy83karl

krazy83karl Well-Known Member

For me any of the g1 combiners, I would love to have a combiner set from original g1 but i can't ever see myself paying the hundred to two hundred dollars to get a decent one on ebay for. Even if I go for them separately it'll still cost that much.

4. Mastergeorge

Mastergeorge I should burn my wallet.

News Credits:
    G1 black zarak. Never will get him. 1. Too pricey 2. GPS

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Minerva. Just can't see the price on the vintage ever coming down where it would make rational sense to buy, given the overall crapness of the toy.

6. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    a G1 Trypticon.

7. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Black Zara and Powered Convoy DX giftset (Diaclone).

8. revlimiter

revlimiter Bot Hacker

News Credits:
    g1 Predaking. I had them all as a kid in their full diecast glory. Er... partially diecast, that is. They were awesome. I doubt I'll ever get them, though they're one toy I really miss.

I just got a g1 Jetfire. he's incomplete and yellow, but I got a great deal on him. I didn't think I'd ever have him again. I'm way happy.

9. n_tel_ekt

n_tel_ekt Wreaker

All 6 seekers... I dont even feel the need to get henkei Thundercracker... I like the combo of just Skywarp, Starscream and Ramjet, it will do.

10. ilikepuppies

ilikepuppies Mighty Muggs Make Me Mad

g1 bruticus :( 

11. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

Liokaiser. I would love to have him, but he just goes for way too much.

12. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    Ineveitably, what it all comes down to with most is cost. If someone wants something and they can afford it then most likely they'll get it. Most of us are only limited by our budget. If you can afford to buy a megaton of toys than most likely you can afford the space to store and display them.

My only limitation is space but seeing as how I can't afford to live without a roommate I cannot increase my space so half of my collection lay in storage tubs.

Fort Max: I have no place to put him.

13. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    Since we're not talking about LDs but regular releases - if I really want a toy I will get it. But I'm buying less, especially cutting leader - supreme size TFs due to space issue.

14. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

Henkei Crystal Convoy. I really, really want it but don't think I'll ever pull the trigger to get it.

15. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

T_T any of the masterpiece toys (lack of money)

16. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Space and display are the issues for me. I wish I could just have every Alt out there, which I pretty much did but then I started selling them. So I guess my unobtainable right now is Clear Mirage/Rijie great mold but I have Mirage already.

Another thing that comes to mind is doubles of good molds like Botcon Clear Mirage but he wouldn't look right in my display with normal Mirage out there. I'd also like to get e-Hobby Gold Jazz but he might just sit in the box if I get him which is pretty said. Toys need to breath too, right?

17. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    G1 Fort Max & Predaking & the gun muzzel to a G1 Shockwave without goin ebay lol

oh and a Classics Crystal Convoy *drools*

18. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know I'm missing some of the Japanese Micromaster teams that are in slightly different paint schemes than their US counterparts. I'm not currently feeling motivated to figure out which and track them down though. Also missing some of the Juniors or whatever they're called... those small Japanese versions of Convoy, etc. Not hard to find, but not a priority.

For rare stuff, the white Headmaster Shuffler. Ten years I've been looking, and have for the most part written it off as unattainable.

And Lucky Draws in general. Mathematically speaking, it's nearly impossible I could ever track down one of each, so why start? :lol 

19. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

I got some:

1. Botcon 2008 Megatron- Unless I stopped buying TF's for a year or had some god-given stroke of luck, I'm never gonna get even the cheaper $800 Shattered Glass toys on eBay.

2. G1 Megatron-Like anyone I live with, save another TF fan, is gonna let me have an evil Pistol with sniper upgrades in the same residence. Ditto on MP-5

3. Jitzaitoys Wheelie-I can't even find one for sale, and I don't know if their site does sell the kits because I can't understand it. It'd probably be uber-expansive anyways, considering it's everything G1 Wheelie's toy wasn't, starting with awesome.

4. A BOB figure, a.k.a. a Brave series Build Tiger KO (Read Funness on a Stick! if you don't get the BOB part)

5. Classics Swindler- Hasbro's probably never gonna make another DeLorean TF.

20. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    1/6 tardis.