Toys of brand new characters vs. new toys of obscure forgotten characters

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bass X0, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Regrezz

Regrezz Well-Known Member

All of the above. I love the backstory for the characters, but it could always use expanding. And new molds could use new characters instead of recycling the name and not keeping much of the original characters story in in case.

2. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

Well, Red Alert in Cybertron is a medic, and originally he was a Dodge Magnum Emergency vehicle. He, Hot Shot, and Scattorshot were at a military base when they upgraded into their larger and more powerful Cybertron Defense forms, and thus scanned military vehicles to fit their increased mass and firepower. Well, I personally like original molds and characters, but I would also to see more upgraded, show-accurate, non-brick G1 molds. Because while G1 is old, it has its merits, and it would be nice if those who can't kitbash their old toys or who are too young to have been able to get the originals could have a chance. On that note, Hasbro should make Kid Rhino re-do the G1 DVDs because they made the animation problems even worse in their "restoration". As for some obscure old characters, rehashing them would be great, since the originals were made with faulty plastic. That is to say, Hasbro should re-do everybody who suffered from Gold Plastic Syndrome. And here's someone who never got a toy but really should: Octus. His altmode, while never seen, was confirmed as a Dalek. That alone is justification for giving him a toy XD.