Toys for Sale, loose and new

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Transformadores, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Transformadores

Transformadores Member

I have some toys that I need to get rid off, all of them were open but never displayed, I just opened them and put them back in their box (dumb) and they are in really conditions, the only one that is unopened is the R.H.I.N.O GI joe vehicle. This id the info:

1- GI Joe "R.H.I.N.O", this item is unopened, available only at Target, selling it for $25

2- Justice League "Parasite" designed by Alex Ross, Item was opened, box is pretty beat up. Selling it for $5

3- Thundercracker Transformers G1 Commemorative Series III, this item was only opened from the box side, this inside was never touched, I was trying to keep it but got tire trying to get Skywarp to match the "Seekers", I'm just happy with Starscream, a really nice toy!. Selling it for $30

4- If you like Diecast vehicle, this is a Peterbilt 1/32 scale with crane, is an opened item but never used. Selling it for $15

5- Dragon 1/6 scale US Army 75th Ranger 12" Larry, this item was opened but everything is intact, and it comes with another set of clothes and gear, amazing figure, selling it for $25

If you are interested, please replay and I can do some best offer in some of the toys. thanks for watching

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  2. mumdb1

mumdb1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bump for a friend!

3. Transformadores

Transformadores Member

Sold Transformers robots in disguise Starscream

4. Transformadores

Transformadores Member

Sold Transformers Energon "Grimlock and Swoop"

5. Transformadores

Transformadores Member

just a bump

6. Transformadores

Transformadores Member

Just an update, thinking of trading for some Starwars vehicles, like the Toys "R" Us Speeder Bike Set, the Hoth Speeder Bike Patrol, Star Wars Imperial Hoth Assault pack, if they are loose but in really good condition, that's fine with me, thanks for watching.