Toys for DotM Video Game?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ratchets Hatch, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:
    The trailers for the DotM game have revealed several in-game characters that didn't make it into the movie, including Warpath, Silverbolt, and the other Aerialbots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We've only seen about half of the entire DotM toyline, so there are plenty of slots left for new figures. What do you think the chances are of getting toy versions of Warpath and Silverbolt? Which one do you want to see the most? Discuss!

2. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    Well I can't speak for the Aerialbots, but I think Generations Warpath is a good enough substitute for the one in game that we don't need a DOTM release of Warpath.

3. TheTFReview

TheTFReview XboxLIVE: kpeek

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I really dont think we will see those characters ht shelves anytime soon. If they did. It would be way way way down the line.

4. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Live Movie one had some of the drones from the game made as toys.
    the second live movie had Breakaway who got into Comics also.
    WFC had 5 characters with more maybe to come.

I dont think games TF before those had characters only in it made into toys. DOTM could get one of them made.

5. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dont care if G1 fan boys are happy with him, and go around saying we only need one but I hate the generations designs so I ASK HASBRO FOR WARPATH, with a mechtech that goes from a gun/rocket launcher to a HAMMER (face it, it fits Warpath). THEN, I would be happy with the DOTM toyline. IF not then Silverbolt, as long as he looks good because I hated the Breakaway design,,,

6. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dont care if G1 fan boys are happy with him, and go around saying we only need one but I hate the generations designs so I ASK HASBRO FOR WARPATH, with a mechtech that goes from a gun/rocket launcher to a HAMMER (face it, it fits Warpath). THEN, I would be happy with the DOTM toyline. IF not then Silverbolt, as long as he looks good because I hated the Breakaway design,,,

7. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well you have to be a G1 Fanboy to like him. Speaking of Warpath, I need to find myself one for my Classics.

8. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

yep give him recon ironhide's minigun and he's perfect.Hope we get silverbolt though!

9. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    Sorry guys, but IMO that design kicks the snot out of the generations design. While a leader class version has almost zero chance of even being considered by hasbro, I'm optimistic for a Voyager.

10. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:

My sentiments exactly.

11. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    Doubt it very seriously,considering the last video game/figure tie-in,we only got Prime,Megs,Bee,Cliffy,and Soundwave.Also seeing how they just released a Warpath a month or so ago (finally) I don't see Hasbro releasing a second anytime soon.As for that Silverbolt there might be a slim chance but I'd say maybe a 1 in 500 shot that'll happen.