Toyobsessed.com

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Jeremy.B, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Placed a small order from them on June 8th, was shipped out the next day and told 5-10 days. I attempted to contact them, but their contact info only contains an email address, and - surprise - it was invalid. I contacted their pay provider, worldpay, and waiting to hear from them. This place looks like it may be a criminal fraud. Anyone else know anything about them?
    Thanks!
    Jeremy

2. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    I was looking on there and some of there stuff is priced kinda cheap. Maybe to good to be true?

3. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah....I did a Google on them after I posted this last night and found many more people complaining about them being slow in shipping and responding. I think it will probably get here but if not I am going to contact this Worldpay again.

4. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

Oh... yes... I ordered from them once when they first started up. Hell, I don't even remember what it was anymore - but at any rate after 6 months, no contact even after a BBB report, I just gave the hell up. They did cash my money order and all, though. I was out just shy of $60, but after so long of a struggle to get into contact with them... the pain had subsided.

On the other side, I have heard other people rave about them... so keep hope alive. I hope you get your stuff.

5. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I bought a game from another site that World Pay was related to and they never sent anything or replied to my emails. After bugging World Pay for a few weeks they refunded my money.