Customs: toying wiht an idea

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by redwolfbear, Jan 9, 2018.

1. redwolfbear

redwolfbear Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    upload_2018-1-9_17-20-53.png

just toying wih an idea

[​IMG]
    have not actually built the parts together yet for real just yet

simply put what i did was that i completely transformed the lower elgs as they would be for ground transport/troop carrier/battle car mode,

then transformed the kneeguards such that they would be rotated fully beneath the entire front section fo said battle car mode such that they could possibly serve as a alternative way to transform the robot mode legs into the hind set of legs for winged wolf mode

the parts that are taped on to the kneeguards are the robot mode feet/wolf feet from a junker terminus hexatron i bought dirt cheap for parts to work with.

so far i have only sanded the fins off both sides of the robot mode feet of the terminus hexatron figure and removed the entrie feet with broke off dowl rod from said lower legs to leave the robot feet /wolf feet built together as show so far

but yeah the idea being to use the underside of terminus hexatrons back robot foot parts to attach the wolf mode feet and foot shield guard into place so that in this way fuumas knee parts can instead be repositioned to provide a more so proportional set of legs and body build for fuuma in winged wolf mode

• Like Like x 1
  2. redwolfbear

redwolfbear Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    [​IMG]