Toyglobe.com

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by The touch79, Oct 25, 2010.

1. The touch79

The touch79 Sparticon

Has anyone ever bought from toyglobe.com? What was your experience like? I am interested in some of their products, but I find the site to be a bit more expensive than usual. I am basically using them as a last resort. Is it worth the trouble? Thanks

2. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    run like hell from them. don't even bookmark their page. don't look at them twice. Don't consider them as a last resort.
    if you want to throw money away, donate to MDA, Salvation Army, or any charity you like.

i made 1 order from them last year for a Rodimus and a couple cheap, discounted 07 movie figs.
    i got the 2 cheap figs, but one was broken in the package. the package included a letter stating they were out of stock on the Rodimus figure, and it would ship immediately. 6 weeks later, i emailed them.
    and emailed them weekly for 3 months after that just for either a refund or a subsitute item.

nothing, nada. bupkis.

so, in my experience, don't buy from them UNLESS you are physically in their store/shop and can walk out with the item with a receipt for it.

i am still angry about that purchase.

3. The touch79

The touch79 Sparticon

Sorry to rekindle a bad flame dude, but thanks for the feedback. I was almost set on ordering some universe 2.0 figures from them this week, but I will probably think differently. Like your rodimus, at least one of the figures I am interested in will likely be out of stock.

4. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Similar experience buying several Star Wars Unleashed and Macfarlan Sports Picks figures a few years ago. Card was charged received nothing and took me emailing constantly to get part of what I ordered. Funny thing I made an order from Bill's Toys and Games for the same things once I got my refund...yeah repeat process.

Also a lot of complaints on this site.

Consumer complaints about Toyglobe.com

5. The touch79

The touch79 Sparticon

Whenever i try calculating my shipping cost, I have to go through putting in personal info like I am actually going to place my order, but I always cancel out of it once I see the total price with shipping. Toyglobe sends me an email every time with a 5% discount on my next order lol.