toyfare rollout prime and earth megs.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by microclone, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Veteran

News Credits:
    The way the article is worded, yes, it does suggest they are first wave. There's a paragraph that talks about how the first wave will be released in June and how that release will adhere to the standard sizes. It mentions the four deluxes, the two leaders, then the three voyagers (in that order).

So, yeah, the article suggests all the above is in wave one. I wouldn't take that as absolute confirmation, but that's what they seem to suggest.

2. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    That's cool, I love leader sized toys. :D 

Having scrutinised the buklhead piccys I can see that he does have something resembling his wrecking ball in his left palm and that the buzzsaw looks as though it may be retractable as he has his standard fingers on that palm too, they're just closed around the saw blade.

In his back kibble I thought I saw what looked like part of his lightbar and on checking the vehcile mode pic it does look as though the turret splits in half and swings to either side on those odd shaped flat plates behind it. So no flashing lights on this autobot.

Finally I see from the bot mode pic that his wheel arches do not fold down like the voyagers to form the feet, hence why he has such clean looking lower legs. I also think he may have toon accurate feet with moulded tracks in them unlike the voyagers folded flat front wheels.

I'd love to be able to see this toy from the back, I'm curious to see how many parts will be hanging off of his back since it looks pretty damn impressive from the front.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  3. brawl569

brawl569 Autobot

im geting prime he looks awsome

4. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    that megatron is totally old school. i dig it.

5. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

Damn.
    So maybe I will be buying an Animated figure. That Megatron looks fantastic.