ToyArena is not playing fur.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by bestbuddy09, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bestbuddy09

bestbuddy09 Well-Known Member

Yes it's wrong of me to leave feedback saying SELLER WAS TRYING TO SELL SOMETHING THAT WASN'T INSTOCK! Was that true YES but that's wrong of me to do that...? What ever you say JACKASS.

2. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They were not "trying to sell something that wasn't instock" they didn't realize it wasn't instock. Thus them correcting the mistake, and taking down the other auctions...how do you not get that?

"But dey lied to me!!!!!" :gen069: 

3. bestbuddy09

bestbuddy09 Well-Known Member

They were not "trying to sell something that wasn't instock" they didn't realize it wasn't instock.... WoW LMFAO almost the samething there boss. It's like me saying i'm not fulling my tank i'm toping it off. Same dame thing there JACKASS.

4. BlackzaraK

BlackzaraK deceptabum

News Credits:
    toy arena is a good place to buy items I deal with them many times personally, I can understand why they banned him they figuer why deal with someone that will cause problems and leave -feedback...its safer to just not deal with certain people if there problematic...I know how it feals to buy something and later be told its not available its happens to me and trust me I was pretty mad, but i just don't deal with those people/stores...no point of complaining no one cares, or listens..

5. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You are acting like they lied to you and purposefully misled you. That is not true. They realized a mistake was made, gave you your money back with no hassle and took down the other auctions of the item they did not have in stock. Is that REALLY so hard to figure out? I mean seriously?

Honest mistakes happen. That is life. Sorry you are too young/naive to understand that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.