ToyArena is not playing fur.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by bestbuddy09, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bestbuddy09

bestbuddy09 Well-Known Member

ToyArena... Well they banned me from shopping of there ebay and web site because once they tryed selling something that they didn't have instock what I payed for off ebay so I left feedback that send seller try to sell item that wasn't instock so he banned me... It is really funny when you think about it because I did shop with him alout but I this whated to post this to see what you guys think about it.

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    ...So if I understand you correctly. ToyArena had an auction for Item X on ebay that you purchased. You found out it wasn't in stock and left negative feedback. As a result they banned you from shopping with them?

Now before we all start jumping over ToyArena or you, I have a couple of questions:
    1) Did the auction state that the item was not in stock (i.e. a Pre-order) (A link to the auction in question would be handy)?
    2) If the answer to #1 is no, then what did ToyArena say they would do? Was a restock of the item imminent? Did they offer a refund, etc?

Most places that I've dealt with where I ordered an item and it wasn't in stock (when it was advertised as being in stock), they either offered to ship it to me for free when it was, or refund my money.

3. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

I'm sorry it's been a long time since I've ebay-ed, but how can they ban you? Couldn't you just set up another account?

4. bestbuddy09

It wasn't a auction it was a buy it now and after I got 1 there was 4 left instock what it said on the ebay page. But then I got a email from ToyArena and it said we don't have that instock anymore so we send you your money back, and when they did that the other 4 that was instock wasn't there anymore meanying (to me) He never had it and that's why I said for feedback Seller was trying to sell an item that he didn't have instock.

5. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

They could have just made a genuine mistake dude, or forgot to take down the listing if they shifted the items elsewhere. I don't agree with them banning you for making a negative comment about them, but something just doesn't sound right here...

6. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I have a feeling you're not telling us the whole story, or just the way you're putting the story to us seems like Toy Arena is the bad guy... :inquisiti 

7. bestbuddy09

There really is nothing else to say or anything being left out the only thing that I know it that Toy Arena did call up ebay to take down the feedback so it was taken off but then why did they banned me because they have gotten ALOUT of feedbacks form me saying A+ seller. It this gets me pissed that I left one bad feedback what was 100% true and they banned me when I shopped with them alout ever sec I started to buy Transformers.

8. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Can I just ask, how do you know you've been banned?

9. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

I'm not seeing where the issue is.

You tried to buy something off of ToyArena's eBay page. They didn't have it. They sent you a message apologizing about the mix-up and returned your money to you. And then you neg rep them.

You're in the wrong here, bestbuddy.

10. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
  11. bestbuddy09

Because I tryed to buy something again and it said seller is not taking you bid or something like that.

12. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What did it say when you tried to purchase from their site directly?

13. bestbuddy09

I would pick and buy something and then they would this send me back the money.

14. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Toy Photography TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    So, lemme get this straight:

- OP orders something from ToyArena's Ebay site

- They see that they don't have it in stock.

- They promptly let the buyer know and refund his money in full.

- The buyer is either too naive or too selfish to understand the concept of a "simple mistake" in a larger company that sells thousands of items not having corrected stock on a single piece, and being honest about it.

- The seller lashes out and leaves negative feedback on ebay, when negative feedback not only brings down the rep. of a seller, but potentially opens them up to penalties like Paypal holding onto payment for up to 21 days.

Good job OP: You just made yourself a liability, and I'd ban you too. Pick somewhere else to buy, and don't burn that bridge too.

15. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    So they don't want to play fur with you. Not everyone's a furry.

16. Billzilla

Billzilla Skeptic

News Credits:
    Negative feedback is your right as a consumer. Banning you is their right as a business. Don't know or care who was right, these are the facts.

17. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How about hairy?

18. bestbuddy09

Ok so it's not a big deal that the seller had 5 available what wasn't true and when I left feedback that was true that makes me the ass... OK THERE BOSS

19. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    fact of the matter is, they made a simple mistake and OFFERED YOU YOUR MONEY BACK WITH NO HASSLE, and you go and give them a negative, you're in the wrong buddy

their inventory count was slightly off, that shit happens to any store, be it physical or internet, its just what happens. The folks at ToyArena are very nice and i have had no problems with them, they were being nice and trying to fix a mistake they made and you go and be a complete ass to them, good job

20. Dinobots Rule

Dinobots Rule Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    they sell so much stuff between thier website and ebay that im sure it was just a simple mistake of not realizing they never took that auction down. toyarena is a great site and a great seller on ebay. just cant please everyone.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.