Toyarena info

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Midnight, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

I just made an order over at Toyarena.com and I was wondering how long it takes for them to process an order.

Also,whats everyone elses experiences with them like?

Are they cool?

2. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    It has been a few years since I've purchased anything from them but when I did they were fine. I don't really remember how long it took to process an order (a few days to a week) but I did receive them, they were packaged good enough to protect the items during shipping and I was happy with their service. So you should be ok.

3. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been happily ordering stuff from them over the last couple of months. Transactions went down without a hitch. It may take 2-3 days for a response, but that's about standard.

The site's just a tad wonky though, in places. Perhaps due to heavier traffic at times, you'll occasionally get "page not found" errors, when in fact the pages are there. Just come back a little later and try again, that usually clears it up for me.

Also, after placing your order, the cart doesn't empty, at least not immediately. So if you go back and order something else within the next few days, make sure to clear it out or you'll be ordering doubles.

Those niggles aside though, great selection, fairly reasonable prices, very responsive, and great packing.

4. EvaleSuperion

EvaleSuperion Banned

News Credits:
    1-2 business days to ship out, never failed me, seems to get the imports in the fastest in the U.S., thats why I buy from em!

5. DLE1124

DLE1124 Member

I have bought about $1000 in merchandise from them over the last two months. They usually ship the item in 1-3 days but once they do it reaches your hands quickly. I have never had a problem with them and the items have always been packed well.

6. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You too, huh?

Lessee here:

MP Grimlock
    MP Thundercracker
    Henkei Thrust
    Henkei Dirge
    Henkei Ramjet
    Alternity Megatron
    Car Robots JRX
    Car Robots Build King
    Car Robots Wildride
    Animated Wreckgar
    Fansproject G3 Trailer
    MP Starscream coronation parts

Yeah, not exactly cheap. Although, my total is a bit bloated due to the MPs and the Henkei coneheads.

7. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    So far, I've gotten everything that I have ordered online from them. I am happy. If the price is better from their site, I'll order from there. If not, I'll use the BUY IT NOW on ebay and get an easy positive feedback.

I did order the G3 trailer last Monday but should have gotten it today. There is a tracking number and it says my shipment is close. Hopefully, I'll get it tomorrow. This is the longest I've had to wait but they are in California and I am just outside of DC.

8. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I've dealt with them a few times, both on eBay and at Botcon; NEVER had a bad experience.

9. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Wow,nothing but good word.

I had to order from them parcel postal this time so its gonna take forever for the stuff to get here.Next time i'll be able to fed ex it to my home though.

Also,how long does the processing take?It's killing me.

In case anyone was wondering what I ordered here it is.

Big Convoy
    The Railracer 3 pack
    RID Scourge
    Stampy

Im on an RID kick lately.I never got Scourge,Railracer,or Skybite back in the day.

10. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Is Beast Wars Cybershark a good substitute for Skybite?

11. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

I just got Encore 17 from them. I ordered it on a Thursday, and had it on Tuesday.
    :) 

12. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've had great experiences with them. They get stuff about the same time or a little before BBTS at times and since I live in California I get stuff from them very quickly. I've had a few yips when trying to order stuff from the website at times, but I can always email them and they respond pretty quickly and they always resolve the situation accordingly and my order goes through without a hitch from that point on. When I preordered Alternity Megatron they also emailed me unprompted to let me know the item was being delayed, which I appreciated hearing from them directly rather than having to find out about it here or elsewhere.

13. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    He's exactly the same actual toy; Skybite was a straight repaint. the only thing to watch out for with Cybershark is the vac metalised plastic on him; it tends to flake really easily.

14. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bought from him a few times, always fast shipping to canada and good prices, well packaged, 100% positive

15. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    Ehh, i did order a so-called " MISB" God Magnus from them... and the shipping time to overseas takes some time... like a solid 3 weeks.... from processing an order to once the shipment arrives. So my "MISB" toy arrived in BIB condition, floppy bits but in a sturdy packaging bubble. So i can say its slightly disappointing of their description. Just paid for a Car Robots Black Convoy some days ago, and the shipment hasn't even been processed. Am giving them a chance to redeem themselves... but if you're looking for a promt and exellent ebay seller for rare TF's-- maybe not too often they'll have them, tryout Anime Express, based in Japan. :thumb  they process their shipment order quite promptly -- i received my Nucleon Quest Convoy in just 3-4 business days! :D  Talk about efficient! Totally worth buying and dealing with them again if the opportunity arises! :D 

16. mrclean08

mrclean08 G1 FOR LIFE

I talk to Thomas (owner) in person, once or twice a month. The guy is all about the fans. By fans for fans. He is a Transformer fan himself, so he understands our needs. He's not just a mass product peddle pusher who has tons of valuable items and doesn't really know what the character or sentimental value is about. This is what I feel differentiates him from many dealers or sellers.

17. thedrknss48

thedrknss48 Veteran

News Credits:
    How does Toyarena compare to Big Bad Toy Store in terms of shipping cost and/or tax to California? Are they about the same price?

18. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    He used to post on here quite often, I've always had a good experiences when dealing with him. I'd order from them more often but BBTS has the better Pre-Order system for me. Don't worry though they will take good care of you :thumbs2: