Toy Show in Houston, Tx this weekend!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by mykticon, Apr 8, 2008.

1. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey, here are the details on a Toy Show being held this Saturday...

Saturday April 12th from 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
    Admission is $2 for everyone over 12, if under 12 it's free.
    Adress: 8787 North Houston Rosslyn
    Houston, TX
    The easiest way to get there is to take 290 (North or South, depending on where you are coming from)
    and EXIT Bingle, then North on Bingle just past Little York and it's on your left hand side.

If you are interested in selling 8' tables are $15 or 2 table for $25. You just have to reserve tables, so let me know if you are interested so I can get you that info. Doors open up at 7:30 for vendoer setup, but you can get there whenever you want. You also can have a "helper" who gets in for free!

If you need more info you can give me a call at...
    (832) 656 - 1642
    Mike
    I live in Pasadena, I know it's a bit of a drive, but it's the closest thing we have to any other kind of convention! You can stay all day for just the $2 and it is a great family enviroment!
    The show started off as a Hotwheels and Diecast show, but now the dealer room is nearly split down the middle with Action Figures and other misc vintage items and Hotwheels! We hope to see ya'll there!

2. mykticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys it's here again^^^^^
    This Saturday May 10th! Same Bat Time, same Bat Place
    Hope to see more people there! We had a great time last month!
    PM me if you need additional info.
    Peace,
    -mike-

3. mykticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump

4. mykticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's time AGAIN! Toy show this weekend Saturday June 14th. If anyone is on the fence, trust me you won't be disappointed! If you are not looking to buy anything just come on over to hang out and meet other fans. I have been able to find all of Animated in my area, if you are looking for anything let me know and I will try to grab it and have it for you at the show! Thanks, please let me know if anyone plans on going so I can take most of my supply, I'd hate to have something you want and it be at home, LOL
    Later