Toy Saga- LegoTFGuy's Take on 'Funnies'

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by LegoTFGuy, Sep 2, 2011.

1. nobleboivin

nobleboivin The Cheesemonger

News Credits:
    Pfft, pathetic. Actually I wonder if he's a fanboy himself and too scared to admit it.

2. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Avatar by Pinpoint

A message to this "Optimus Prime" poster:

Why do you give a shit? Does Lego posting his artistic works (We're not getting into a debate about whether his comic, drawings, and stories are art, because regardless of quality, they are art in a sense.) bother you in any way?

Also, you could at least fact check when you trash on someone, considering many things of what you said, including just about everything you said about the Bizarre Adventures thread were just plain wrong.

You've demonstrated you read this thread, so I have a pretty good idea you'll read this. Also, you should be thankful that your postings have escaped that echo chamber of a thread to where the target of your frustrations can actually read them. Maybe you can be helpful and offer him constructive criticism, rather than just complain about what you don't like about his works.

3. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

It's actually become pathetic now looking at that latest post.

4. combaticonsfrvr

combaticonsfrvr Crazy Combaticon Addict

He responded to his thread again. Brb while I look at something concerning this.

5. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Guys, don't bother. The entire point of that sight is to take some dumb amusement from what they deem weird.

Besides, apparently posting about it breaks a rule of this forum. whatever. They're more like guidelines anyway.

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I do have to agree with Stonecrusher here. Technically speaking, we're really not supposed to discuss this sort of thing on here.

Besides that, it's better to ignore people like that guy who created that thread. The more you ignore people like that, the sooner they will realize nobody's paying attention to them and they'll disappear.

7. combaticonsfrvr

combaticonsfrvr Crazy Combaticon Addict

So when's the next update?

8. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

Alright, now I could end this with a big speech, but none of those guys are going to take it seriously anyway, so instead I'm going to end with this:

Mock me all you want, I legitimately do not care.

9. bumblebeej8

bumblebeej8 Pinpoint Doodle User#3

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    And I say amen!

10. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

OK, one last message to these guys-

I made my previous message short because I didn't think you would bother reading it if it was longer, but since summarizing it seems to have made it lose its point, I'll make a proper message now.

In all seriousness, I'm not mad. I'm just aware that nothing that anyone says will change your mind about me, so I'm not going to try. Heck, I admit I probably shouldn't have brought it up here at all and gotten everyone else involved, since this whole thing has pretty much just delved into two groups of people pointing and laughing at eachother. And you're right, I am kinda violating TFW2005's rules by bringing it up in the first place.

So I propose that we just end this back-and-forth. You can continue your thread if you want, it doesn't really bother me. And to 'Optimus Prime' in particular, my invitation to message me is still open, as I would legitimately like to have a discussion with you (I'm guessing you already have a TFW account). If you want to keep your identity a secret you can Private Message me and I won't give out your username. If you don't want to, that's fine- it's entirely up to you.

EDIT: And also to everyone here on TFW, I'm asking that you not try to bait these guys any further so things don't spiral way out of control. Though I appreciate you coming to my defense, I initially posted that thread here as more of a "Ha ha, look what someone did" kind of thing, and not a "Go tell them they're idiots" thing, which is something I should have specified that earlier (and didn't even really hold to myself admittedly).

11. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 Ultimate piggeyback ride ^

News Credits:
    Totes not in South Bay, CA. Go away, NSA.
  12. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

ok, to borrow from Lock Cade or Trans Crazy, can we un hi jack the thread and only comment when there's a comic?

13. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Obsessive Customizer

I am very sorry that you had to put up with this, and I applaud your patience with this bully.