Toy personalities?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Howling, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Howling

Howling I'M NOT A GUY!!!

News Credits:
    Do you give your transformers, or other toys, personalities or back stories? I've been coming up with them ever since I was a kid. for example:

4-pack Movie Longarm:
    • movie Mixmaster was his old teacher
    • Second in command to all my toys (masterpiece prime is the first)
    • Always wants to be in the middle of the action,
    • kinda like Anikin skywalker
    • use to be a decepticon

What are your toy's back stories and personalities?

2. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Um... hmm.

I have Real Gear Photon, Wire-tap and Zoom-out on my classics shelf as a stand in Classics Reflector. I think they'd be good comic relief. Like the RID Predacon trio. They even each have a lens that could represent their "right laser! Center laser! Left laser!" attacks.

3. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    TF2 Superion - Thinks he's the best of my collection.

Cybertron Sideways - Secret agent for Unicron.

Universe Blaster (cybertron Soundwave repaint) - Used to work for Unicron, but now tries to find survivors of Planet X.

4. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I generally go by the character's own bio/personality.

My MP-01b Convoy black vers. has been repurposed as Nemesis Prime however. Explanation for the autobot insignia molded onto his shoulder? Just a by-product of the evil cloning process.

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Agent Goldbug (aka Animated EG BB) has been my "main Character" autobot-got some spunk and wit, but is still somwhat serious about his work-acts as Animated Blurr's successor after the "incident" (i pretend Blurr didnt die, but when he was rebuilt, he retired due to sore legs [as in the balljoints on his leg are loose and i havent fixed them yet]) so ya, he steals the show.

my Decepticons in general are fighting for the right to lead-RiD Galvatron currently is going head-to-head with the classics Megatron that came in a 2pack with a Prime-its his G2 self. Movie Megs is in there as well, all trying be second in command to The Fallen (movie) as he's planning to retire. not sure yet who will be their ultimate ruler-hopefully for christmas ill get either MP, Henkei, or Alternity Megatron, to finally have a ruler once and for all.

Autobots are doing much better with their ranks. Cybertron Prime is their current leader, and seems to be doing just fine, with his advisor Silverbolt (purple BW repaint in the Universe line). he often radios in to Primus (at my grandmas house) and has recently learned that he may finally get a break (it would of coure depend on christmas presents again.) however, there is one Autobot who isnt a big fan of the way Cyb. Prime is running things-he does a good job, but seems to not be doing much about the growing threat of the Decepticons. if when christmas comes and goes and no ne Prime showsup, then this autobot will step up-i call him Avalon Prime, and hes basically just Animated Cyb.Mode Optimus. he's trying to get the other Autobots together to start a small Militia for when the Decepticons do finally attack, just in case.

i also call my RiD Magnus a different name-Biggimus Riggimus for the fun of it, and i also have Classics (w/fansproject upgrade) Magnus and Animated Ultra Magnus, who are known as Classics Magnus and... well... Ultra Magnus.

i use a green Cybertron Downshift as a Wheeljack kinda caracter, but still call him Downshift. other than that, i pretty much go off of their bios, if i remember them

6. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    Animated Prime is a lumberjack, and he's ok.

ROTF Long Haul has a Hulk-esque personality.

And I have 3 Classics KOs (Deluxe Prime in Magnus colors with a ninja sword, Deluxe Megatron in a weird puke green, and the Seeker mold in Maroon and White), who are a trio from an alternate universe. Probably evil or something.

7. Howling

Howling I'M NOT A GUY!!!

News Credits:
    Here's another two:

ROTF Legends Power Up Prime:
    • thinks he's in charge
    • thinks he can really fly ( my toys know they are toys, and that they can't fly)
    • Jetfire and prime argue constantly
    • little kid attitude

Animated Shockwave:
    • Acts like Two Face ( flipping symbol is his coin)

8. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

ROTF Sideswipe always tries to kill Uni. Sideswipe

9. Howling

Howling I'M NOT A GUY!!!

News Credits:
    is there a reason why?

10. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    all my scout class toys are in a army and the leaders are the ice cream twins

11. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

I guess he doesn't want someone else with his name.

12. Howling

Howling I'M NOT A GUY!!!

News Credits:
    If my movie ravage was like that, a lot of my toys would be in trouble.

13. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Fanon. Ah, how I love fanon. I do it all the time with many toys. to be specific, I love repurposing toys. For example, I have my Movie Rescue Ratchet as Movie Red Alert. I'm more partial to buying repaints that are seperate characters rather than repains of the same characters.