Toy mishaps

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by deltaprime, Jun 7, 2009.

1. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

So I was just messing around with some of my figures and I accidentally tripped, and of all the guys to land on, it had to be Waspinator! His arms and head broke off (but they were still fixable). Kinda made me chuckle.
    So have any of you had funny mishaps when messing around with your figs?

Also, I'm almost at my 1000th post!

2. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Unicron shot me in the eye once... i was trying to get his leg to fire without a minicon, and he nailed me in the eyelid as i blinked. twas a close call

and congrats on 1000 once you reach it

3. kwickstrike

kwickstrike Banned

Ebay:
    my voyager movie prime is on a higher shelf and every two weeks or so when i walk by, he shoots at me.

4. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not completely TF, but funny.
    Years back my friends and I used to have huge wars including TFs, Bionicles, Star Wars, DBZ, Marvel, etc. So anyway we used a TMNT truck as a transport. One friend was over and the story was the evacuation of DragonBall City. So villains 'hijack' the truck and start causing havoc... and it just so happened that ChiChi was in the way as my friend pushed the truck... and... let's just say her arm is permanently paralyzed.

Another was, as I was making my bed, I lifted it up to get some socks underneath, and the force from putting it back down caused a Mini-Con avalanche off my shelf. Sideways, who was perched on Unicron's shoulder, fell as well and knocked over some Armada Decepticons, who in turn knocked over the remaining Mini-Cons. Then Cheetor who was on the left side of the shelf fell off onto the other shelf and took out all of the Omnicons. I got so mad that I grabbed my Robot Heroes OP and flung him across the room.

One more thing... I bought a Master Chief figure at NYCC. When I got home... I opened him, only to have his hand break right off 10 seconds out of the box.

5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I had my Unicron do a stage dive into the top of my head from the top of my computer desk, he has since moved to a new home where is is on constant suicide watch as he some how keep sliding closer and closer to the edge i swear the chaos bringer has it out for me :confused2 

6. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    RiD Prime poked me in the eye when I was younger. Was messing around with him and accidently had him punch me in the eye.

7. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun UNLEASHED!

News Credits:
    so YOU'RE the reason Hasbro rounds off every corner and point... :lol 

8. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I had Primus on a shelf about 4 ft off the ground, and my dog hit the shelf, Primus fell off and hit my dog's butt(she was fine), and my dog has never gone near that shelf since. I moved Primus, though, to a safer location.

Didn't happen to me, but I saw it happen , so it counts.

9. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Oh, I forgot to mention that apparently I REEEEALLY need more display shelves.
    Every now and then I'll try to take out a certain TF to toy around with, and it'll end up as a massive toy avalanche!

10. Bumblejazz

Bumblejazz Autobot

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I walked into my room yesterday, and right when I shut the door, ROTF Starscream fell off of my dresser.

11. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    BW Optimal Optimus - I shot myself in both eyes at ones with the dual cannons Three-Stooges-style (luckily I wear glasses). I was looking directly at the guns while pulling back the trigger to activate the light-up feature - and pulled a little too far. I figure this must have happened to a lot of people - no wonder the Primal Prime repaint separated the lights from the cannon trigger and gave them their own button.

12. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    A-fucking-men. Glasses seperate the manly men from the boys. :cool: 

13. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i got some funny ones

suicidal bumblebee: most of these stories take place when i had a tiny classic collection and put them on my head and foot boards of my bed. for some reason bumblebee would nightly if not hourly jump off the bed into the floor :D  poor classics bumblebee, lol he would just somehow fall off

Megatron and Starscream: it was like watching a g1 episode unfold lol my lil brother was climbing down the bed ladder and his megatron's fusion cannon, which made megatron swing around and punch starscream off the bed. i laughed for a solid 10 minutes

more when i remember them

14. 0ptimus57993

0ptimus57993 Autobot Sage

News Credits:
    If it wasnt for my glasses, I can't tell you how many times I would have shot myself in the eye with missles, lol.

15. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    Congtats on 1000 posts brother and...

There's something ironic about wazzzpinator losing body parts:

before deltaprime - "Waspinator having good day! Not get shot once!"

after deltaprime - "Why univerze hate Wazpinator?" :tumbleweed: 

16. myhobby

myhobby ArigatouArigatouArigatou-

my sister and i were playing, she had movie arcee and i had G2 laser rod optimus prime.
    they were gearing up to take on armada cyclonus's decepticons and both had they're missiles loaded.
    without warning, arcee's missile shot strait up in the air! soaring right behind my bed.
    a moment later, all five of ops's missiles fire. and all of them landed in the exact same place as arcee's.
    ah tells yah, them two 'bots are more trigger-happy than ironhide, cliffjumper, and tankor all rolled into one.

17. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

shot missles that I still can't find, and that was a couple years ago (a reason why I'mk glad that Universe doesn't have alot of firing weapon gimmicks)

18. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a shelf full of 07 movie toys. In the back, I had Voyager Prime, and next to him was FAB Prime. Now, these toys are pretty tightly packed on the shelf, and I wanted to get Voyager Prime. So, I reached back and started pulling him out, and apparently, a part of his leg caught on to the string that attaches FAB Prime's missile to him, and so FAB Prime got dragged and caused everything in front of him to fall, including about 8 total toys actually falling off the shelf and a bunch others just falling over. Even though the shelf was about 6 feet high, nothing actually broke, thankfully.

19. Ladies Man 217

Ladies Man 217 Ladies Man 217

Left the door to my office open for about twenty minutes, and my 2 yr. old had eaten the tires off of ten of my Alternators. Took me a while to find them all including the ones the dog ran off with. The door stays locked now.

20. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

tried transforming beast wars transmetal megatron and snapped the shoulder area with the jets. my jaw just dropped. the other time i was messing with unicron and i was trying to shoot that chest missile and it pegged my sis in the stomach. that missile sure packs a punch.