Toy Lot

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by kronos, Aug 1, 2006.

1. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    Here I have a HUGE HUGE lot of various figures from all difrent transformers lines as well as GIJoe, Xevoz, Marvel Legends, and TONS others. This is a great lot. I just need some funds for my Botcon trip in September. I an starting this auction off low as I really wanna sell this stuff. Lots of hiden treasures to be found in this lot. Great lot for collectors and customizers as well! . Well below retail for thease figures. Sorry no pics. My home PC is down and I am listing this from work.The lot contains Starwars ROTS figures (about 20 clones plus MANY others), the marvel legend figures i have are from the Galactus series, Transformers from G1 RID Universe energon armada and cybertron , Gijoe figures including several diffrent TRU 6 packs (grenshirts, urban set, ninja set), a few of the comic packs (initial release), 20 RAH, and about 50 new sculpt figures, Several GIJoe vehicles (Original series thru current), and various store/convention exclusives including Skywarp LOC figure, TRU Batman, and many others.. Also several the batman figures.

I am only asking $300 for the whole lot. I really wanna sell thease so I could go to Botcon with some decent money. SOmeone, please take thease. Shipping will be actual cost to your address. I am estimating the weight at 50 pounds. were talking 9 huge boxes of stuff.

2. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Pm me with a list of stuff since you cannot get pics.
    MegaMus