Toy Hunter Premired Last night

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by FMA1987, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FMA1987

FMA1987 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So Toy hunters was back on travel channel it started off right with a transformers episode. It featured Bumper which is hard to find. Also the host knew who Thunderwing was and bought the pretender in an attic in Ashville. The show was very good some cool toys its on Travel Channel Wednesdays at 9

2. Secretcode

Secretcode Keeper of Encarta Veteran

News Credits:
    YouTube:
  3. Impactor1106

Impactor1106 WRECKER

News Credits:
    Dang, missed it - wanted to watch that show. - Thanks for the info.

4. FMA1987

FMA1987 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ah dang it thought i went back enough I thought that had to be pete

5. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy of the Allspark

News Credits:
    So did anyone else catch this? It was entertaining enough but there were a lot of bits that seemed so staged it wasn't funny.

The Toy Hunter finding among a Thunderwing, G2 Grimlock, G2 Jetstorm (I believe), Apeface, and Beast Wars Reborn Optimus Primal / Convoy a Bumper (Bumblejumper)?! I mean come on! Oh and there happens to be a Bumblebee right there as well to compare it to... Sure! :rolleyes: 

Also there is a hot chick back at base that helps the Toy Hunter on his hunts, just like on American Pickers. I'm sure that she wasn't cast and that the main Toy Hunter and have only known each other as long as the first day of filming or that role's casting call.

Also I wonder if Pete@BotCon actually owns that Lucky Draw Gold Superlink Rodimus or if that was for the show too.

While seemingly very fake (to me at least) in a lot of ways, it was still entertaining enough I may catch it if it's on.

Randy

6. Secretcode

Secretcode Keeper of Encarta Veteran

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Pete has stepped in and shed some light on the whole experience in the other thread, with heavy emphasis on "reality TV" and that he apparently got a really good deal on the entire box of stuff, not just the Bumblejumper.

And Pete owning the Lucky Draw Rodimus isn't too far fetched. Anyone can get anything with the right amount of money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.