Toy Hobby Market Announces Transformers Henkei Exclusive Seeker

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tim Formas, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    It's Thundercracker or Skywarp, ain't it? :p 

2. Ricochet

Ricochet The Nerve Hammer

News Credits:
    Chromed Skywarp and Thundercracker FTW!!!
    maybe it's good item for "Ganbou Hyakkaten"(Department Store of Wishes).:p 

3. Tomiku

Tomiku black repaint fetishist

I'll only definitely get it if it's Sunstorm. If it's an obscure G1 character or a cameo it would depend on the price and coolness. If it's one of the six standards or ghost or black Starscream I'll pass.

My hopes are (in order of wanting): Sunstorm, Darkwing (my Dreadwind is lonely...), Action Master Thundercracker, seeker in Constructicon colors, one of the Aerialbots, one of the G1 triple-changers/six-changers (Blitzwing, Octane, and Sixshot I'd like to see), seeker with a ridiculously girly color scheme (pastel purple would rule), black Starscream TFTM Big Daddy style: black, chrome, and flames, oh my...

Here's some completely off the wall guesses: Optimal Optimus, that Shattered Glass TFCC Astrotrain we saw in the April Fools comic (or any Shattered Glass character), an Armada seeker, glow-in-the-dark ghost Starscream (that'd be pretty cool, actually), pre-BW Terrorsaur, TFTM Divebomb (radioactive green camo, w00t!), that exclusive red repaint of movie Starscream, Cybertron Sideways/Noisemaze, Coronation Starscream, Universe Ramjet, Nemesis Jetfire, Powerglide, some GoBot or Micron nobody remembers the name of, Energon Megatron/Galvatron... Who knows?

And what's the deal with everyone whining about BotCon Thundercracker? I've been trying to sell one MISBag w/ instructions and bio card for months at half of what I paid for him, and no nibbles... I just had my wallet stolen, I need money, I'll go down to a 2 digit price, somebody please buy this thing!

4. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    It's gonna be Skywarp.

5. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    :lol  We goin' to have some pissed off fans if it is.

6. JOHNDILLINGA

News Credits:
    Well hopefully the Henkei version looks better then the Target version did That purple Hasbro used hurts my eyes till this day...

7. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Hasbro made Skywarp in touch with his feminine side :lol  The purple is a bit much but I can live with it... sometimes.

8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    I thought the general rule was that at least some fans were going to be pissed no matter what...isn't that the norm ? :lolol  If there was ever a piece that EVERYONE liked, was readily available, and we all agreed the price was good the Internet would just break!

9. JOHNDILLINGA

News Credits:
    Well If I can get around to it I have testors model master paint that matches the original purple, I just need time to paint it. that bright purpink has got to go...

I to would like a Ghost Screamer, But Henkei will follow the wave 1 release Hasbro did which means Magnus will be the next exclusive, and possibly a slightly repainted E. Devastator as not to clash with the Walmart exclusive version unless Walmart Japan releases the Classics version for the Henkei line.

10. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    "EVERYONE" thats lottery odds right there :lol 

I am hoping for a Ghost Screamer too :D