Toy Fair Show Any Classics?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dxtra30, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Quickswitch

Quickswitch Assault Warrior

I think the Hasbro Transformers portion of the Toy Fair sucked mostly for us "viewers at home"; the few people who actually get to go to the Toy Fair got to see allll the stuff they weren't allowed to take photos of that we didn't see.

What's funny is, thanks in part to eBay, we've seen most of the movie stuff that they saw behind closed doors already anyways. I'd have been happy with at least seeing what the slag is written on the cardbacks for the Real Gear Robots as it's driving me nuts that I can't read what's there simply because the pictures aren't larger/clearer. :banghead: 

Deluxe Classics sell well around me too, Optimus Prime, Megatron & Jetfire are the ones that seem to linger, namely cause there's so many of them (I still need to pick up those 3 before they go *poof* for ever). The Minicons sell out well though, so maybe the kids are buying them more then the collectors. I know Wave 2 ofthe mini con classics are just out at Target around here & they've been selling decently the last week or so.

-Quickswitch

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Movie toys (or at least the preview toys) are probably going to show up sooner than we realize, and Hasbro probably would like to avoid that "dead wave" that finishes up a line before the next line shows up, that wave that stores don't order in decent numbers, and ends up clearanced in Big Lots and Dollar General.

But yeah, I'm all for one more wave of Classics ... or twenty. :) 

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah and I appreciate that too. I, for one, hate having to hunt for that final wave, because they become so sought after that the online stores that would normally have enough are swamped with extra orders of people whom can't find it at their local store. It's annoying.