Toy Fair 2017 Titans Return Official Images (Part 2 Continued)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Matty, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    Pretty much the entirety of TR are characters who haven't gotten a figure in 30 years. I grew up with Armada, but these deserve it much more.

• Like Like x 4
  2. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy Banned

News Credits:
    For those having problems viewing the images here, Seibertron has them up, and they work no problem for me. I'm not allowed to post the link here, for some reason, though.

3. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Still see the Sunshine

The inner Armada fanatic in me wants to disagree with you, but then I'd be saying that Octane, Seaspray, Twintwist, Quickswitch, Metalhawk and freaking OVERLORD deserve updates less that Armada characters.

So yes, you're right.

...But Windblade in TR still makes 100% less sense than Armada Sideways.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Purple Heart

News Credits:
    We can agree on that. E-hobby may be our only hope it seems..

• Like Like x 2
  5. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Another Wingblade?! weebs must love her I guess.

the others are cool I'm not crazy on all the exclusives since there is zero change they will hit UK retail unless they vastly over produce them and they get dumped here in value stores in 2020.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Basilisk

Basilisk It will give you infinite pleasure!

Fair point.

7. Applejacktimus

Too bad there's no motorcycle mold in TR though. We might somehow get a UW Groove with the gattai-plug gutted for a TM plug, but the Titanmasters still couldn't ride the motorcycle.

We might get solo TMs, though.

Wow. Three years and people still keep doing that.

Also, I'm sure it's not so much the "weebs" wanting more Windblade as much as it is Hasbro thinking that she's more popular than she actually is.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Purple Heart

News Credits:
    I can't believe I'm saying this but the Club's work wasn't finished.

• Like Like x 4
  9. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I agree on Armada Sideways. That is a character we absolutely should have gotten in this line.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Super Ginrai vs Magnus Prime :thumb 

Ginrais.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  11. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So much goodness...with one letdown: Overlord. The head sculpt, the helmet, the shoulders. They all seem off and now it doesn't look as good as either a G1 version or IDW version. Despite the mold being made primarily for him, Sky Shadow wears it so much better in my opinion. Now I'm extra glad I got MMC Carnifex but I can't help but feel a bit bad for people who can't afford that and were anticipating this release. :-/

Everything else is great tho. Love that Metalhawk. Octane and Blitzwing look good. Even Windblade! Sheesh so cool!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Applejacktimus

Well, there's always Botc-

13. Hyoumaru

Hyoumaru M.S.B.S. ver. 10.5

I\'m hoping Shapeways has a field day with Nautica, because the official thing is incredibly disappointing.

14. Omnondippy

Omnondippy Well-Known Member

well well well, time for an overview... i am very pleased but dissapointed at the same time. the overlord while looks really good, i\'m not happy as i was hoping for an idw inspired overlord. i\'ll have to get carnifex insted. seaspray is a triumph!! the ledgends recently (shockwave, kickback, brawn, rewind etc) have been amazing and this will add to the ever growing collection of autobot minibots. nad a reissue of cosmos is amazing as i missed out on him in 2014. brilliant! blitzwing looks good. i like the creamy bage colour they used and the head sculpt is pretty spot on. octone/octane is really not as good as i expected. yes he is still very good but i have to say that the optimus prime spikes that pop up from the head. nuh hu! ramhorn looks good. he will go with rewind and stripes (i call my stripes steeljaw). twintwist is very exciting. a last stand of the wreckers cast will be done very soon. windblade i am happy about. other windblades in the past just wern\'t that good and having one like this that looks good is very pleaseing. even though i don\'t like the character, it\'s a nice fembot to have.

THE SPEED PACK.
    starting of with nautica, very impressed. i have been waiting for her for ages and the lost light display is getting a bit cramped! very impresed. wish they could of changed the chest section to look more truthful to alex milnes artwork. quickswitch i do not care about because i don\'t need him at all!  really liked sixshot so i should like him but i just don\'t. and why is he on speed planet???? laser prime looks fun! i\'ll paint him into scourge from rid. very good looking figure. fastlane is alright. the vhiclemode feet dont look goood as the front of the car but overrall, not as bad as i expected. rodimus prime is pointless.

THE STRENTGH PACK 
    punce looks very good. i don\'t like the robot arms compressing onto the underside of the wolf body band it looks like brests. SUPER GINARI!!!!!! don\'t want him though, not my taste for a chug shelf. if you read the rid comics, you\'ll be pleased with a metalhawk! really good looking repesentation of the toy and i love the vehiculer mode colours. tital wave isn\'t his origiinal toy colours, strange don\'t you think. i hop takara fix this.
    while everyone was hoping for a leader class thunderwing from the blackshadow mold, we get a tita master...okay? detail looks good and i\'ll get 2 black shadows when they come out in the uk so i can paint one into thunderwing with that head if i get the set that is.

Overall, i\'ll probably get the speed pack and mabey get windblade cosmos and ramhorn. very suprised and impressed by toy fair. Have a good day folks!

15. Link Aran

Link Aran Member

who labelled the images? pounce has been labelled as cloudraker

16. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah, disdapointing we still havent heard of a Sideways or Apeface and Snapdragon or any of the remaining Targetmasters.
    Characters for wich it would actually make sense to get toys in this line.

17. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    Well she is the winner of the fan built bot. I think Hasbro are pushing her because of that.

Sideways only deserves a new toy when all of the other G1 Headmasters have been done. I was expecting Apeface and Snapdragon though, but given the current situation I wouldn't be surprised if we got BW Optimus Primal and BW Megatron pretools from the Horrorcons first.

18. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I'm not disagreeing with that, but at the same time, don't you think he deserves a new toy before some of the G1 characters who weren't Headmasters?

I mean, it's a character many of us would like to see, and he actually fits the line. No one would be complaining they made him a Headmaster.

• Like Like x 1
  19. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy Banned

News Credits:
    Picture links still broken.

Fix please.

20. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    No it's not. All images working fine for everybody else.

Right Click -> Open Link In A New Tab and NOT Open Image In A New Tab.