Toy Databases

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by CarafelliusMaximus, Apr 4, 2011.

1. CarafelliusMaximus

CarafelliusMaximus G1 Junkie

Hey I need some help. I've been working on a database for all of my collections and I use online databases for helping me identify what I have and don't have. I've used TFW for Transformers and a handful of other ones but I'm still short on a couple areas. Does anyone know where I can find a complete database that has all lines/series/waves etc for Star Trek, Pirates of the Caribbean and Gundam Wing?

Once I've got my database completed I'd like to be able to share it with the rest of the collecting community in case anyone would like their own resource for organizing their collectibles digitally. I'd much prefer to have a complete database to show everyone than an incomplete one, so I ask for your help in finding complete info on these things. Thanks everyone!

2. Wajo357

Wajo357 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    for Transformers I use SHMAX.com - it is by far the most comprehensive list I've seen. It includes variants, different country releases, memorabilia, etc.

I do know they plan on expanding beyond TFs, but they want to work out all kinks with TFs before they do so.

3. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    I've seen one for Gundam, but I'll have to check at home because I can't find the site now.

4. CarafelliusMaximus

The database here at TFW is fairly complete though, especially with newer things. Is SHMAX better than TFW though?

5. CarafelliusMaximus

I would appreciate that a lot, thanks!