2D Artwork: toy concepts

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by phoenixliger, Nov 14, 2011.

1. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

Ebay:
    Bunch of toy design and concepts
    Ive been working on and off of these for a while now. wanted to post these a while back but kept getting side tracked. I still want to finish these I finished raindance but cant find the art.

So These are some ideas of what i would create if i was a toy designer
    ill give a bit of info on what i was trying to accomplish whit these designs

First off is classics Rodimus Prime. I loved the design for protector but its still Hotrod under all the armor. I wanted RP to be alot more sleek then OP. I started with the truck first. I want him to feel fast so i angled everything back I kept the smoke stacks on the side to give more emphesis on speed. His winebago would will have rockets on the back end. the trailer will be able to split like it tradionaly would but would have an additional transformation. It will be able to change into a flight pack with extra missles the main cannon will split and be able to be held by RP the pack would be kinda like the Dendrobium from gundam just smaller. RP himself will transform similar to both Armada Prime top half and OP from the Prime series bottom half

Slamdance was inspired by Fakebuster and treadshota1 minions
    i wanted these guys to be a bit more realistic Slam is a bomb disposal robot and dance is a recon drone they would lose there tape modes but i dont realey see that as a loss considering there both remote vehicles and i think Blaster would have a more legit reason to use these guys in there alt modes

the last one is a simple concept for WFC Airraid or Blast off. I feel this is a great concept since he can be used as multiple characters.

Also I want to give a big thanks to every one in Radicons and Fan art for inspiring me

Attached Files:

2. arceelover13

arceelover13 Well-Known Member

Kool

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    These are really cool. That Grand Slam is especially interesting :) 

4. KNOOM842

KNOOM842 Ultra Con

Cool ,Keep up the good work

5. TedimusPrime

TedimusPrime Part Time Toy Designer

Hey! I was here first!
    Just kidding! Cool seeing that we have a common interest here... I should get around to posting some of mine.