Customs: Toy Cabinet pics (I've done a bit of custom work), with my new digicam, yay!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Superquad7, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I just got through editing some images of my toy cabinets and such from back home. I got a new digicam for Christmas and while I was home I took photos of all of my TFs and other toys in my bedroom (and my bedroom itself). You can see those galleries here.

Of the first TF Cabinet, the top shelf has some Christmas lights behind black posterboard for a starry space effect as does the pre-movie G1 shelf below it. The G2-beyond shelf has rope Christmas lights on the shelves (which is glass). The top shelf has a florescent light installed and the G2 shelf has a black light (which can been seen in the Lights sub folder).

The second TF shelf has a florescent light on the outside, and two black lights installed (one on each of the top shelves). The bottom shelves have mirrors installed on the back and the shelves themselves.

The gallery has images of my TF cabinets, my bedroom walls (which are pretty much covered as you can tell), and my other toy cabinet of TMNT and GI Joes. Enjoy and feel free to discuss!

2. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Just a bit of navigation help:

There are 5 photo albums just above those two cabinet images. I have everything in subfolders for organization sake. :D 

There are a ton of pics there, not just two :thumb 

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That's a hell of a setup, I don't think I've ever seen one where everything is in an action pose like that. Be careful with a blacklight though, from what I've heard they extremely bad in terms of causing yellowing.

4. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Yeah the black lights are on very rarely, especially now since I am there twice a year (that's my bedroom at my parent's house; oh how I wished I had room for my G1s here!).

Granted, having all of the TFs (especially G1s since their poseability is so limited) standing face front in a line is really nice looking, I prefer my TFs posed duking it out! I like to make up stories with my diaromas as well (note the G1 cabinet has the Decepticons with an Optimus Prime they are working on . . . )