TOY ADDICT Pre-show store beginning Tuesday - Botcon 2010

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Junior, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    THURSDAY will be open for business from 10:30 am to 4:30 PM. West side, Room 10181 @ dolphin on the 10th floor. We will then be going to pckage pickup and probably reopen at 9pm after dealer load in.

WEDNESDAY: We will be open from 10:30am to 11:30pm.

Look for our sign posted outside the door.[/SIZE][/B]

The Toy Addict will have a pre-show store at the Dolphin Hotel beginning Tuesday evening (6/22). We will have an ENORMOUS selection of everything from G1 to the present, so make sure to plan on stopping by the room. More details and sample pictures to come. We will be posting some additional information in this thread once we check in. Flyers will be posted in the lobby where we find a board.

You are welcomed to bring by anything you may want to trade in or sell outright.

For those that like to be in the "know" with hours and other happenings with our event, you can follow our updates on Twitter as well...

Junior (toyaddictparty) on Twitter

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  2. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So do u have a list of what ur going to have

3. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    Looks like I'll be there too. :D  Parts parties and the dealer room are the whole reason I'm going :D 

4. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wow, this is shaping up to be a really interesting Botcon.

5. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Wish I could make it there, but last time I encountered you it was Metrocon 08 and you took half my budget for the whole trip :lol 

6. TheToyAddict

TheToyAddict Well-Known Member

First, I just want to say that this will not be a traditional "parts party" like Megamus has. And its not that we don't want people to hang out, it's just that there will not be enough space in the room for everyone to set up thier trading spaces and put their stuff. We are basicly opening a mini Transformers store in the hotel, and we are going to pack out every bit of available space we can with Transformers for sale. There will be a bit of space to walk through and shop, and that is about it.:) 

Honestly, we have so much stuff, I don't know what we will be able to squeeze into that little hotel room. As we are prepping for the show right now, we have 20+ display cases (2ft x 3ft) stuffed with loose complete Transfomers, plus hundreds we couldn't fit into the cases.

We have about 85% of the G1 line, 95% of the Beast Wars line, and lots of all the modern stuff as well from A/E/C, Alternators, RID, Universe, Botcon items, etc.

We will also have some boxed items from G1, BW, Energon, Cybertron, and more.

We will also be bringing our 45 bins of parts and weapons from just about every Transformer toy line as well, so bring your parts lists when you come.

7. Junior

News Credits:
    From the bosses lips to you ears, I couldn't have explained it any better myself. Look for some pictures need week. :drool: 

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  8. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    *please have this year Roadblock's front blade*
    *please have this year Roadblock's front blade*

:D 

IIRC, I think I've been stopping by your booth in previous Botcons always asking for Pretender Roadblock's front blade for the past 3 or 4 years. :p 

-airfox

9. TheToyAddict

We are sorting through some of our G1 combiner stuff this weekend, so I thought I would post a quick pic of our mountains of G1 Combiners. Should have plenty of complete ones and individual limbs for sale.

Couldn't squeeze the Monstructors (think we have around 4 of them from near complete to complete) and Predakings (have 2 or 3 complete ones, plus tons of individuals) in there, but we will have them available at Botcon and our room event.

[​IMG]

10. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    ...okay, the box of Snaptraps is somewhat hilarious.

I hope a Predaking or Abominus survives till after your room event, I wont get a shot until the dealer's room opens on Friday.

11. TheToyAddict

Hi all. I have gotten quite a few inquiries about the Monstructors. One is 100% complete, 1 is missing 3 hand guns, 1 is missing 4 hand guns & 2 back plates, the fourth one is missing 4 hand guns, 4 backplates, and 2 shells. They all have the actual combiner robots with all pieces (fists, foot plates, etc.) and there is NO GPS on any of them. There is no pricing yet.

12. ShadowMagnus

ShadowMagnus Autobot

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    You definitely have the combiner limbs I am missing to complete my gestalts. Will you have individual Predaking limbs? I am looking to complete my plastic variant Predaking set and I am missing the plastic variant Tantrum. Please tell me that you have him.

Also what times will you be open for business? Will you be open on Wednesday?

13. TheToyAddict

We are setting up Tuesday afternoon and hope to be open for business by Tuesday night. We will be there all day Wednesday and Thursday. Have a bunch of Predaking guys, so we should be able to round you up a plastic Tantrum.

14. marvoflg

marvoflg Super Powered Warrior

News Credits:
    Sweet, I can get my fix right when I get off the plane :) 

I am currently on bringing some Botcon stuff from 2007, a spare Arcee that I got and probably some other stuff. I really need some Predaking feet to finish him up.

15. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    Would you or anyone else reading this thread be interested in the latest TF Candy Toys from Kabaya?

I have a spare G1 Convoy and Henkei Convoy which I'd only bring if I can unload while at Botcon ... what with me traveling from abroad and all. :) 

-airfox

16. Biotoakid

Biotoakid I've never been wrong

News Credits:
    If there are stil Menasour parts by Friday I'll try to snag em! I'm getting in Orlando Thursday night :( 

17. Junior

News Credits:
    I would, depending on the price.

18. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    are you going to have loose parts for sale?

19. Biotoakid

Biotoakid I've never been wrong

News Credits:
    How much do yall sell your stuff? Discountz for TFW members?

20. Junior

News Credits:
    Yes, absolutely. I know we have g1, BW, armada, among others.