Tough, Tough decision for me :( Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cranckasional, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There is this sale, buy 1 get 50% off the next and I have trouble on who to buy :( 
    Last time I used that sale to get my voyager prime and Megatron, But now I only have one voyager I want left.
    Here are my options:
    Voyager SHockwave:
    Yes'--> Buying him now gets me a deluxe for 5 bucks so its a good deal (I only collect the characters in the movie).
    No's----> Well its going to be HARD to find him on my local toys R us seeing how they are over stocked with Optimus, ironhide, 1st Bee, starscream.
    1st DOTM Bumblebee
    Yes'---> I want a new bumblebee (only own the 07 concept camaro version), and dont want to pay a full 10 bucks for a character I already have.
    No's--> I am dying to get my hands on new characters right now.
    Roadbuster
    No's--> I am still hoping for a weaponized deluxe version, but I am fearing that by the time I realize we wont get one, he will be hard to find (Like what happened to me with mixmaster)
    Topspin
    No's--> though I LOVE his design, stupid Hasbro made it so that we MAY only be able to get leadfoot by the twopack of leadfoot and topspin re paint. I hate repaints, and I hate having two exact of the same :( 
    Laserbeak
    No's--> Well its more exciting to get an ACTUAL transformer than a bird, but I do want him to complete my deluxe ravage,scorponok and his weapon for Megatron

So which two of these should I get????
    P.S. Sorry if I sound WAYY TOOO childish but I get this collectors anxiety every time I get the chance, but I love this feeling of collecting :) 

2. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i would get shockwave and laserbeak.

bb are a dime a dozen. roabusters HA is much better, topspin is ok but laserbeak as of now seems to the hard one to find and is just so odd and cool.

3. Cranckasional

News Credits:
    About HA, I may be the only person in tfw who does not collect HA. SO HA roadbuster is a Pass for me

4. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    lol, ok, with that said. roadbuster is just kind of ok for me, all that gray plastic is a turn off for me.

laserbeak to me jsut has more character and playability then the wreckers plus his mechtech guns are just so cool. they can be used separately and still look like guns or combine. alot of the other mechtech only look cool when you extend them but can not lock like voyagers.

5. Sideswipe91

Sideswipe91 Autobot warrior

Ebay:
    Get topsin for sure

6. Quixote_Prime

Quixote_Prime is missed.

News Credits:
    Go for what his hard to find out of your list. I would say Laserbeak since he's shy (at least around my parts) and Shockwave since I likes him anyway.

Roadbuster and Topspin will be prob. easier to find and more likely to have a remold at some point, I think.

7. Cranckasional

News Credits:
    True, though I plan on customizing/painting my collection later so paint is not a big deal. and yeah I found laserbeaks and Starscreams weapons attractive, But I am TOO inlove with my deep space movie 1 voyager starscream with hands to replace him (I even made an exception and got 2, I shall add the tatoos to #2 later on)

8. Cranckasional

News Credits:
    Yeah I have to admit I have only seen shockwave and birdy once. Might go to another toys R us tomorrow hoping they have a better selection
    Though I seriously DIG his design, I am going to have to wait until we get the last word on Leadfoot.

ummmmm BTW When are they revealing the next wave??? They did says in botcon that once the movie was released, and we are already a few days post movie release :/

9. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Doesn't sound like you are interested in any of the deluxes.

I would throw another $5 in there and get voyager Skyhammer. Excellent figure.

10. Cranckasional

News Credits:
    Toys R us (U.S) starting tomorrow, you can check their site, weekly ads, the one that starts with tomorrows date. I can post the link if you need?

11. Cranckasional

News Credits:
    I am but the whole Hasbro not releasing nothing has me wondering what they are keeping from us. Though Skyhammer does looks sick, I want to get the movie characters first

12. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

I will vote Shockwave and Laserbeak. They are actually both very cool toys and someone found a way to combine them to give Shockwave some pretty awesome wings!
    [​IMG]

13. Stryker055

Stryker055 Trying my best here!

Ebay:
    Dude if you're going to get a Bumblebee, get the old HFTD Battle Blades version. It's the best and most accurate version released on the Deluxe pricepoint.

Shockwave is a pretty awesome figure, and Laserbeak is awesome primarily because he has awesome MechTech and can make a sort of jetpack for people.

14. Cranckasional

News Credits:
    I prefer DOTM bumblebee, HFTD is just too damn tall, especially when displayed with DOTM figures. DOTM on the other hand is shorter, I like the gun, I think the vehicle mode is sick. Personal choice

15. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I just got Laserbeak today.I originally had passed on him,but I found him at a Walmart today for only $5.00 so I picked him up.I gotta say that I am pleasantly surprised with him.It's a much nicer figure than I thought it would be.

16. Cranckasional

News Credits:
    5 bucks????

17. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Topspin, then sell Twin Twist.

18. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

The only Ha I collect is the basics,so your not alone

19. doctajones428

doctajones428 Well-Known Member

Shockwave and Laserbeak. Shockwave is pure awesome, and Laserbeak isn't too common, has a pair of bad ass combining guns and he can even combine with Shockwave (and Optimus) to give him some bad ass wings

20. Cranckasional

News Credits:
    Yeah, I think I am pretty much sold on shockwave and Laserbeak.. Lets hope I find them tomorrow