Minor/Repaint: Touching up some KOs

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Schide, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I like buying various KOs from Big Lots and the like, but as always their coloring leaves much to be desired. So I decided to touch up some of the ones I bought. However, I have a rather limited supply of paint, and not really being that good at it don't want to spend a lot on paint that I'm not really going to use. So on these few figures I only used a silver paint pen, a black paint pen, an ultra fine point Sharpie for panel lining, and then on Sixliner some cherry engine red because I didn't like the orange of his chest plate and one train front.

So basically what I'm saying is that these aren't that great or anything, but I figured I'd post them since hey, why the heck not.

A Gundam. No, I have no idea what either of these actually are.

[​IMG]

Another Gundam.

[​IMG]

Sixwing

[​IMG]

Sixliner

[​IMG]

The Gundams also came with these ridiculously huge guns, which they can't possibly carry. I think I might get some blue paint and paint them for Primus, since he's one of the few TFs I have large enough to hold them.

[​IMG]

2. Destroyer

Destroyer Destruction to all

The First one is a Burning Gundam from G-Gundam series the second one is from Gundam Seed.I think is Ail Strike Gundam or the Gat.

3. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    Nice work...

4. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah the first one is Burning Gundam, but the second is Destiny Gundam from Gundam Seed Destiny.

The First big gun looks to be a KO from the Perfect Grade 1/60 scale RX-78 which I own. No clue on as where the second gun came from.

5. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cool, thanks for the info on the Gundams, guys.