Minor/Repaint: Tortured to terror...... Escaped an asylum....... TFTM: Disabilis

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dyingwill3rd, Nov 15, 2008.

1. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

Darkness destroyed their data banks........ Megatron mauled their minds.......

A group of autobots, tortured by Megatron to obtain information, had their lives for ever changed. The original Sector Delta, the most power driven sector of Cybertron, became horribly twisted. They had been confined in an Asylum, to be rehabilitated. They escaped after their torturer left the planet, stating that their allegiance is with the terrifying decepticon leader. Fleeing to Earth, they obtained new altmodes and regained their original ability when they were a Sector; the power to combine. Becoming a massive demon of insane proportions, the Mentalcons now terrorize the autobots in the form of .... Disabilis.

Bios:

Hazard
    Originally an autobot named Sheriff, he was the first mentalcon to be revealed, he was found by some of the minibots. Beating them aside to find his way out of the swamp he had rested in, Hazard found his way into the city, watching a television show while taking the altmode of a beatup police car, taking himself into a shop to get a paint job based on the fictional car he saw. He forms the left foot of Disabilis.

His motto is "Yee Haw!"

Joker
    Originally an Autobot named Forte, he is the second Mentalcon, and the partner in crime to Hazard. He happened to watch the Batman, choosing the color scheme of the main villain as his altmodes color. His special ability is spinning at high speeds. He forms the right foot of Disabilis.

His motto is "Why so serious?"

Crashtest
    Originally an autobot scientist known as Lens, He is the 3rd introduced. Although he originally had the highest intellect, he became the mentalcons most insane member. He took the form of a jet and the color scheme of a bee, being the most recognized in the skies. He forms the right arm of Disabilis.

His motto is "Collision! Collision! Collision! Crashtime!"

Kleptomaniac
    Originally an autobot known as Peacekeeper, he was a kind caring member of society. Know, in his current state, he is a thief and a liar. His skills even allow him to swindle Swindle. He forms the Left arm of Disabilis.

His motto is "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine."

Nutcase
    Originally an autobot named Salvage, he was the second in command of sector delta. When the others were tortured, he kept his sanity. However, he grew a massive bloodlust and became a natural sadist. He took the color scheme of a certain decepticon stunt truck. He forms the lower torso of Disabilis.

His motto is "Do you want me to end your pain? I can't hear you."

Straitjacket
    Originally an Autobot and leader of Sector delta, Minesweeper prime, He was tortured the most, due to him knowing all of the autobot's secrets. He never told a single one, which made Megatron rip off his mine sweeping claw. This drove the former commander mad, causing him to take the most precious weapon in his opponents arsenal among winning. He has a rivalry with the new Sector Delta leader, Longarm Prime. He forms the upper torso of Disabilis.

His motto is "What's precious to you is gonna one of my trophies."

Disabilis
    A living nightmare formally known as Commander Prime, he is a mix and mash of the mentalcons. If he is losing a fight, he hurls his body parts at opponents, which mysteriously reconnect to his body immediately after throwing them.

His motto is "Insert Data banks here."

Overall, Disabilis was made with Bionicle connectors and Acrylic paint. He stands at 10 inches tall, 11 inches if counting his horns, which places him as being taller than an ultra class. i don't know how tall he is compared to a leader though.

Oh well, don't forget to comment&Critique!:p 

Attached Files:

2. dyingwill3rd

The pictures are out of order. Here is who is in which pic:

Hazard: pic 3
    Joker: Pic 5
    Crashtest: pic 2
    Kleptomaniac: pic 4
    Nutcase: Pic 1
    Straitjacket: Pic 6
    Groupshots: pics 7 and 10
    Disabilis: pic 8
    Disabilis v.s Longarm Prime: pic 9

3. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    He may not be really tall, but he's kinda built like an ogre. So I think Disabilis is very cool, great job.

4. crosscharge

crosscharge Classics tinkerer

Ebay:
    Congrats on getting him finished!

5. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    I second the 'built like an ogre' statement. It's pretty cool what you can do with some figures, a new coat of paint, and some Bionacle parts, isn't it? I really dig the bios as well...

6. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    glad to see the finished project. very creative and original. i would definately suggest more paint apps.

7. dyingwill3rd

I did want to make him look like a monster. Who was your favorite bio?