Torchlight II

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by PaladinVance, Apr 25, 2012.

1. PaladinVance

PaladinVance Watch your step.

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Seeing as the second one just went up for pre-purchase on Steam, (Pre-purchase Torchlight II on Steam) though I'd see if there was a thread for this series, and there wasn't. So... fixing that

Game is basically a Diablo-clone, but with it's own visual style and little tweaks and perks.
    One of the best thing is the pet, which you can load up with your loot, and send it back to town to sell it, so you can keep killing things and get more loot (of course)

Sequel is set to have multi-player, and improved visual character customization (assumedly so you can tell whose who in-game easier)

So, who else is looking forward to part 2?

(and, since you get a copy of the first game with a pre-purchase, I happen to have a spare copy of the first for Steam, think I'll do some random drawing for it, dunno yet)

2. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You missed this thread.
    I'm looking forwards to it - just to see what they've done with the extra time and resources compared to the first one - I'm a bit annoyed that it's release may be held back by the release of D3 - I plan on getting both.

3. PaladinVance

PaladinVance Watch your step.

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    feh, search hates me... I swear it showed all of 5 threads, and that wasn't one of them