Top 5 (2017) you missed out on

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by zfarsh, Jan 1, 2018.

1. MrInpact

MrInpact DJD

Well since the beginning of 2017 I was without a job but I managed to change before the year ended but only two figures managed to escape me last year.

1. Perfect Effect Beast Gorira
    2. Maketoys Thunder Erebus

Both completely sold out everywhere I look or are going for ridiculous aftermarket prices.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Scyla

Scyla Well-Known Member

Here it goes:

1. The MAS and 3A Nemesis Prime toys. I'm a huge fan of the black and teal color scheme but these figures are too big, too expensive and don't fit in my collection.
    2. MP Cheetor and the Masterpiece Beast Wars toys in general. These toys do what I like in collectible toys. Sadly I don't need another line to collect. Please Takara bring the G1 Masterpiece to the level of the Beast Wars figures
    3. FTs Terminus Giganticus. While I'm committed to my G1 Masterpiece collection he is too big. Maybe if I move and have a own room for the collection it would be a maybe but I'm not a fan of toys once that reach a certain size
    4. Planet X Apocalypse. Again too big doesn't fit in my collection (I see a scheme emerging)
    5. G Creations Ultra Maxmas. I love the engineering in place even if it is fragile and overly complex. I'm a fan of highly engineered transforming robots. Maybe they will to a Nemesis version so I can find some made up reasons to buy him?

3. peddlerofwine

peddlerofwine Starscream's Robot Gun

Fans hobby Grotesque and Repugnus. And DX9 Omega Supreme. Maybe it's the beer talking....

4. CybertronianFan

CybertronianFan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1 - Planet X's Jupiter - was trying to hold out on a Jupiter + Pluto combo pack, but I think my dreams on that got smashed, lol
    2 - PE's Beast Gorira - still kicking myself for not picking that up when it released, especially with the Gorira Jrs and now PE's TM2 Dragon-Megs coming soon.

• Like Like x 1
  5. trey carter

trey carter The hash slinging slasher

News Credits:
    I can happily say i bought literally every figure i wanted last year!