Top 10 Worst Moments in Transformers 2

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by Eric, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
  2. Todd Hakusho

Todd Hakusho Resident Gryphon

Ebay:
    Looks like I'm not the only dude to post this on a forum. XDD I shoulda put the last line though....XD

3. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I remember more than 10...but ok

4. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Yes, we get it, Transformers 2 sucked. Quit trolling about it (Refering to TDW, not you Eric ;)  )

Christ can people forget about it already? This movie came out like a year ago, get over it. I fully disagree with the statements "Worst movie ever" and sucked "Start to finish. Every single frame"

You know what The Distress Watcher? Fuck you. I like this movie. Not love it, like it.
    Call it nerd rage, call it whatever, I'm not an idiot for having a different opinion on a movie and can get by it's flaws to find it enjoyable in some way.

Oh god, not the racism argument *facepalm*
    Nice job saving the day Captain Obvious!
    Exactly. Nobody gives a crap. Everyone pokes fun at everyone these days regardless of ethnicity and religion. It's all in good fun. Just watch The Producers, they parody everyone. Jews, neo-nazis, homosexuals, irish etc. Nobody is left out. One race makes fun of another, that race makes fun of another race, and it goes on. Atleast thats how I see it.

Yes, and so does every wannabe-gangsta 12-18 years of age in high school. Seriously, nobody has been to a high school recently and taken a good look at the students? Oh and the illiterate argument. Just because someone doesn't read often doesn't mean they're illiterate. Plus, that's pre-war Cybertronian Hieroglyphics, way before their time. Honestly, I really think there is no racism here against people of African descent. All I see are caricatures of pop-culture icons like Flavor-Flav, lil' Wayne etc. and caricatures of whats popular with kids today, rolled up into a ball and split into two as Skids and Mudflap.

For an example, here is Venezualan PresidentHugo Chavez (No political-discussion intended, just providing an example)
    [​IMG]

Now what caricature artists do is they take the features of someone that are most noticable, and exaggerate them ten fold.
    So in this case, the most stand-out features are his ears, eyes, and mouth. Now take those features, and make them larger and more cartoonish.
    [​IMG]

That's the point, it's to make the image look ridiculous. And even if one thinks they are racist stereotypes, it's not intentional. The personalities of these two characters were created by the voice actors, one of which is black in the first place. Thats how I see it.

5. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    Crap, didn't see yours. My bad. If there's any mods here, feel free to merge the two together.

6. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll say that I didn't think much of ROTF, but the guy in that video came across as a complete asshole. Shouting and swearing at the viewer doesn't make him look either clever or witty, closed it down at about the 1min30sec mark. And also criticising anyone who did like the film is another big no-no.

7. Tyrannosaur

Am I the only one who thinks when TJ (All of his internet personas) complains about something he blows it out of proportion and makes it look like it killed his family and beat him with their dismembered limbs?
    Sure, Transformers 2 wasn't a good movie. Was it ok? Depends on how well you tolerate errors in the script or ones that are factual. Was it the worst movie ever made? Definitely not. I can't believe TF2 won "worst movie of 2009" over Dragon Ball Evolution, that dumbass Hannah Montana movie, and Twilight: New Moon. I fail to see how every concept in all those movies are more worthy of watching over giant CGI robots beating the crap out of eachother.

All and all, it's a popcorn movie. Go to a cool/air-conditioned theater in the summer with your friends, watch some awesome FX, thats it. Really the summer blockbusters are all I look forward to doing in the summertime, there's nothing else to do in Rhode Island.

Exactly. He's a pompous ass whether he's critisizing a movie, religion or politics (Refering to his YouTube channel). Shouting and swearing at the viewer for their opinion does the exact opposite of what you want, unless you're a troll and crave that attention which I think he pretty much is.

8. Blot

Blot Terrorcon

I lasted as long as you did before shutting it down when I saw it earlier this morning. This guy was just obnoxious.

9. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    This video reminded me of that one Shakespeare play: Much Ado About Nothing.

For Pete's sake, won't everybody stop overblowing this? This video is neither terribly insightful nor witty, and I kind of agree with a few points too boot. He's just yelling and ranting and calling anybody who even remotely enjoyed this movie a moron that should be placed in a concentration camp (a claim that's incredibly insulting by a few other things that he mentions later). I found a few things to enjoy and I have a IQ that's above average. An incredibly hypocritical review. Get over it, stop beating a dead horse. Life's already too uncomfortable to walk around with a stick up your ass. It's just a movie. If somebody gets THIS butthurt over a film, maybe it's time to quit watching movies.

The irony of this statement is hi-larious.

10. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Oh, terrific. The Distressed Watcher doing another of his boring and unoriginal whinefests. Out of all the people on the TGWTG Team, he has to be one of the most awful, and this only confirmed that...And that is coming from someone who isn't exactly fond of RotF.

And yes Wheeljack Prime, yes it is. But hey, it's Eric. Stuff like that is to be expected from him.

11. Tyrannosaur

What was Doug or whoever hired this asshat smoking? Where are those two petitions to remove The Distressed Watcher off of TGWTG, I need to sign it now.

12. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Given that The Amazing Atheist's humour is often based on loudly trolling someone hard enough to get an animate rise out of them, I'm going to close this up pre-emptively and direct interested parties to either the Movie Discussion Forum or the comments section of the linked video. :D 

I agree. - Drew

Thank you. - "Vangelus"

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.