Minor/Repaint: Toon Style Generations Dirge

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Christopher-2, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Christopher-2

Christopher-2 Well-Known Member

'Nother simple Seeker repaint. This time around, it is Dirge!

Fans rejoiced when Hasbro finally relesed Dirge for the classics generations toy line, but others found the Takara Genkei version more attractive. Personally, There were things about both that I didn't like, so I applied myself. This figure has the best of both worlds, while keeping it as simple as possible.

I started with Generations Dirge. All of the black paint was removed and painted in my own mix of durable testors grey. The black feet were replaced with blue feet from classics starscream for cartoon accuracy. The thighs are also from classics starscream, because I wanted to test the blue paint for durability and the result was so remarkable that I left them on. Finally, the entire figure was sprayed with testors dullcoat, save for the cockpit, to give it a flat appearence. The result is a Dirge that looks like it jumped out of my tv!

**Use the Transformers on eBay forum for posting eBay auctions. TFW2005.com Radicons Staff**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
  2. xaviercal

xaviercal Customizer

Ebay:
    the flat gray look great!

3. Christopher-2

Christopher-2 Well-Known Member

Thank you, very much! Oh and I just reduced the price dramatically! This guy's great, if I do say so myself, but need him to be gone.