Too many things coming I need money for.. So buy my stuff!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Demonss, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey everyone I've got a few things available to sell.. Let me know if you're interested and make an offer.. There's a few things coming out I'd love to grab!
    Anything with the price listed is what I'd like to get for it, but I'm certainly open to offers!
    Shipping is extra (Thanks for catching it Blue Death!!)

Also if you need any Pictures feel free to PM me or post here and I'll be more than happy to take them.

MISB ROTF Bludgeon - would like somewhere close to what he can be found at retail now.
    MISB ROTF Superion
    MLC G1 Colors ROTF Mix master - $15

MISB Energon Onslaught
    MISB Energon Blight

Challenge at Cyberton Galvatron $10 - SOLD!
    Challenge at Cybertron Cyclonus (no target master) $15

25th Anniversary G1 Prime - Trailer w/roller and Prime Cab only - Was intending to do a custom with this guy, but never got around to it. It will need his fists and gun accessories to be "complete" but the truck and trailer are in mint condition - $25

Authentic G1 Sixshot - No guns, Stickers are in pretty good shape. Where the wings attach to his back the plastic is broken (came to me this way). It doesn't affect transformation (nothing falls off) just the wing is slightly floppy in jet mode. It cost me more than I was asking due to a dishonest ebay seller.. :(  Probably repairable if you can snag a junker Sixshot or if you're good with putty stuff. $40

Armada Hotshot (hotrod deco, MLC)- $10

RID Walmart Exclusive Build Team AKA Landfill (yellow deco) - Hightower, Grimlock, Wedge, Heavy Load Complete, however heavy load's dump truck bucket's peg broke inside the peghole, I managed to get it out glue it back together and add a small piece of wood inside to stiffen it back up again. Includes instructions (which are very crinkled from the previous owner) - Offers please! Will trade directly for Target version (Devastator)

Transformers 3-D Battle Card Game
    2-player battle packs (33 available, 30 sealed in the display box, 3 loose) $1 a piece
    OR
    Buy them all for $15

2. Demonss

News Credits:
    BUMP!!

3. Demonss

News Credits:
    Bump for a new day!

4. Demonss