Too many Rodimii

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by meetoblivion, Jul 31, 2007.

1. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    Well, I officially screwed up big time, thanks to HTS.

After seeing that they were up on the site, and coming up too late I didn't get the chance to order them from HTS. So what I did was I bid on eBay, I think I placed a $50 bid for a rodimus on an auction, figured not a bad idea.

Then I thought I got an email that I lost my high bid. Sad, I found the cheapest ones I could for BIN. $50 each, plus shipping (I bought two, shipping total was $18 total. I left seller a note that he must spend approximately $18 on s/h, I hate playing games w/ shipping, plus I got insurance for $1.65).

Now tonight I get an email "You won!" apparently I didn't lose that original rodimus.

But now I feel bad. I have 3 rodimii. I only really wanted 1, and got the second to try to trade for a SDCC 06 Nemesis Prime. What should I do with my 3rd? Resell it?

2. ZecksKitty

ZecksKitty Banned

Give it to me.

:3

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    You could definetly find someone on here to sell it to.

4. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post it in the Junkion and sell it at-cost plus shipping to a fellow fan here.

5. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    If I read your post this morning I would have bought it from you, but a nice member on this board is selling me one. :thumb 

6. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

Latin Nazi here - though technically not a Latin word, if you wanted to make it plural, it would be Rodimi, not Rodimii.