Customs: TonyzCustomz Signature Customs

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by TonyzCustomz, Jan 21, 2009.

?

Is TonyzCustomz the best?

1. Yes

25.9%
  2. YES!

14.8%
  3. YESSS!!!!!!!

81.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Tony Robles is my name and action figures are my game. Big and small I do it all. I am an accomplished artist that specializes in super smooth hand brushed finishes but have a menagerie of tools at my disposal to meet your projects needs to the fullest extent. All my past customs can be seen at TonyzCustomz.com and they speak for themselves. I limit my work only by my clients imagination along with my own so the possibilities are endless.

I work with any type of figure and any license or genre including clients own custom creations(which are always fun). I use multiple types of paints along with a professional prep to deliver the most satisfactory paint jobs in the toy industry. Turn around times vary depending on the project but I work with my clients closely on a project so you will never be out of the loop on your new favorite custom.

I am also experienced in Molding and Casting parts of all shapes and sizes. This can be for if you only need some parts reproduced instead of a whole custom from me, or a mold to reproduce your own parts.

Prices vary and payment plans are accepted so you can have a custom by me on any budget.

Email me at orders@tonyzcustomz.com or fill out my order form via my Commissions Page on my site.

Here are some examples of my recent work as well as some of my personal favorites with more always on the way.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  2. diablien

diablien Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Tony did a nice repaint job on one of the small HOC figures and it looks like it was factory made, and that was my only stipulation!!! Great work! Would commission again.

3. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Tony helped to make my dream of having an animated wasp figure come true, he took all the instructions i gave him seriously (there were loads of demands) and he did it better than i could of invisioned, if ever i was unhappy about a certain shade of colour tony would go that extra mile and change it till i was 100% happy, the face sculpt tony did was truly amazing and i also requested that wasp looks like he was made by hasbro so he would fit in with the other figs and guess what? tony did it, now wasp sits happy on my shelf along with my other animated figures. Thanks Tony

4. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Tony, made my drawing of me as a blue hulk into a rare figure, without him I wouldn't have my Indestructible Bulk (me) on my shelves. The dude is top notch and if I got ideas and you know I do then this guy would make it into plastic heaven. I would recommend him to anyone who has a idea for a toy and he'll do it. And that my Radicons is the truth!

5. Darknova4life

Darknova4life Well-Known Member

Tony is a true professional. He's done two excellent commissions for me and I'm going to go back for more. He made an excellent Galvatron model for me (my favorite character) and a superb Breakdown Alternator custom. Both have honored places in my display. Like I said, a true professional and a nice guy to deal with. Highest recommendation!

6. afcworld

afcworld New Member

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to put my two cents in on Tony. He's one helluva nice guy and an extremely talented customizer. Tony recently put together and painted up an Arianhod Galvatron model for me (in fact it's the image up above in Tony's first post, the darker blueish Galvy). It is by far my favorite Transformers piece in my collection and something I will treasure for a very long time to come.

Tony is an absolute professional who takes your project very seriously and will follow your instructions to the letter and also make some very handy suggestions to help improve your custom figure. Mine couldn't have come out any better. It's amazing!

Tony and I are also cooking up a second custom project which I am sure you'll hear more about in the weeks to come.

And if you want to see some additional shots of Galvatron including progress photos, please check out:
    ActionFigureCollectors.com

Thanks so much Tony!

All the best,
    Gil Mikita
    AFC World

7. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Got a pimpin' Movie TC custom from Tony....he did a fantastic job on him too....needless to say I was impressed, and satisfied beyond expectation with the finished product.

8. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    I was so impressed with the animated wasp figure that tony did, and now im back for more, ive hit apon the idea of having an animated hubcap from the activators mold and when this idea came to me i just knew that i had to get tony back for the job, i couldnt see my self going with any other custom artist and when you have a guy like tony you dont need to,
    Im really looking forward to working with tony on this custom (when i say working what i really mean is tony working but listening to and using my ideas or requests)

9. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

I think it is safe to call tony a friend and he still carried a professional attitude in making my jet pack molds. He stayed in contact with me was honest about his time restraints as well as the end product. When i received the molds they were beautiful far exceeding my expectations. I also bought some TMNT baby turtles to paint and sell those were very clean as well. Thank you Tony i will gladly ask again if i need more of anything

10. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I commissioned Tony to do a beat up Shadow Commander Battle armor for me. I talked with Tony extensively about the details wanted. Tony listens carefully to all my requests and really put some time and effort into the project. Needles to say, when he arrived I was amazed. It looks better then I could of imagined.
    I’m glad guys like Tony can show you a piece of work that you can strive to achieve yourself one day.
    This is a great piece of art. Now I just have to keep it out of my sons reach. Great work Tony! Thanks again.

Anthony

11. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    I bought Tony's Iron Man Mark II recently, and it was a very positive experience. He was very polite and prompt with his communication, packed the figure very well, and the figure just looks great :)  I'll definitely be keeping him in mind for possible future custom work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.