Tony's MIB G1 thread (plus other goodies)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by h0tr0d828, Oct 4, 2009.

1. h0tr0d828

h0tr0d828 Old-Skool Autobot

Ebay:
    I’ve decided it’s time to part with some of my vintage G1 collection. Everything has been in a smoke-free home, and unless noted, I opened the bubble and applied the stickers myself. I always remove the bubble with an Exacto-knife, so it’s usually pretty neat. These were only displayed, never played with, so they’re in mint shape unless noted. I’ll have these up for a little while, but I’ll probably put them on eBay mid-week if they don’t sell here. I take PayPal only. Prices listed below are BEFORE shipping. If you send me your zip, I can give you a shipping quote. I don’t charge handling – you pay what I pay for shipping. Insurance and delivery confirmation are optional & extra. Please PM me with any offers or questions.

References: My eBay user ID is drtony828, and I have over 250 positive feedback there. Feel free to message me through eBay.

G1 Transformers:
    ***sold out***

G1 Reissues:
    1) Encore 10 (Minibots): Includes Pipes, Swerve, Tailgate, Outback, and Bumblebee, as well as collector’s cards. The Bumblebee and card that originally came with the set is MIA, so I replaced it with the Bumblebee from a previous reissue (Transformers Collection Minibots set - #12), as well as the collector’s card from the same TF: Collection Bumblebee. Everything was opened & displayed, box is in great shape. Also includes instructions. $20 Minibots pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket
    2) Takara Convention Exclusive (ltd. to 1000 pieces) Trailbreaker, MIB, complete. BOX: Really nice shape, does have a flap crease, but the flap is nice and stiff and stands on its own. PAPERWORK: Comes with a mostly-used sticker sheet (I think there are like 2 stickers I didn't apply) and instructions, as well as a collector's card. TOY: Removed from box & displayed only. The only flaw I can find with the toy is that one sticker on the truck cap is lifting at the corner - I got a close-up picture of it, but it's really nothing major. $80. Trailbreaker pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket

Armada:
    1) Unicron (Yellow) MISB. Slight ding on upper right hand corner of box. $60 Unicron pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket

G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary:
    1) RAM Cycle with Breaker: Loose/mint/complete with unused sticker sheet, file cards, accessories, stand, and blueprint. $7 RAM cycle pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket
    2) Toys R Us Exclusive Crimson Guard set: 4 Crimson Guard troops and 1 squad leader, all with silver masks. Two troopers were removed from the package for display; the rest have never been removed from the box. All toys in mint shape. Box is in great shape, filecards have not been removed from the box. Comes with all weapons & stands (each soldier comes with a rifle with bayonet and a pistol as well as a stand). $25 Crimson Guard pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket
    3) Roadblock with vines from The Revenge of Cobra DVD Battle Packs set. Loose/mint. Includes Roadblock, stand, knife, vines, Revenge of Cobra DVD in case, panel for the MASS device, and the Weather Dominator, all in mint shape. The whole lot is $5 + shipping. Roadblock pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket
    4) VAMP with Double-Clutch MISB $15 Vamp pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket
    5) Ghost HAWK with Lift-Ticket MISB $15 HAWK pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket
    6) Conquest X-30 with Sgt. Slip-Stream MISB $35 Conquest X-30 pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket
    7) General Hawk MOSC with Cartoon logo packaging $5 Hawk_Beachhead_Viper pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket
    8) Beachhead MOSC with 25th anniversary logo packaging $5 Hawk_Beachhead_Viper pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket
    9) Cobra Viper MOSC with 25th anniversary logo packaging $6 Hawk_Beachhead_Viper pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket
    10) Storm Shadow from the 1st Cobra 5-pack. OK, this is a little complicated. The figure itself comes from the Cobra 5-pack, and comes with the swords and knife from that version, but everything else is from the Hall of Heroes version of Storm Shadow: bandolier/quiver/scabbard, stand, cardback and box. Bubble was carefully removed from the card, as you can see from the pics. Please note that the bow, nunchaku, and grappling hook are NOT included. $7 Storm Shadow pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket

Miscellaneous:
    1) Gears of War 2 Marcus Fenix – Loose mint complete with Lancer rifle (blood-stained) and snub pistol. $8 Marcus Fenix pictures by drtony828 - Photobucket

2. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    pm sent

3. pingboing

pingboing Being International

News Credits:
    pm sent

4. h0tr0d828

Ebay:
    Updated sale pending items, added references and 3 more items for sale (3 GI joe figures)

5. SOUNDBLASTER-TFNZ

SOUNDBLASTER-TFNZ Evil Decepticon

PM'd :) 

6. h0tr0d828

Ebay:
    Fixed links to pics - please let me know if there's still a problem seeing them. Will be adding pics of the GI Joes soon as well. Also, will be selling the 2001 Convention-exclusive Trailbreaker (mint in opened box) in the next few days, so keep your eyes open.
    ~T

7. h0tr0d828

Ebay:
    OK, Trailbreaker & Storm Shadow are up for sale, now with pics of everything. I also switched the host to photobucket for the new stuff - I'm having better luck with them than with Imageshack at the moment, so eventually all the pics will be switched over to Photobucket. If you have any problems seeing the pics, just let me know - I can probably just email them to you if that's easier. Again, please PM with any offers.
    Thanks for looking,
    Tony

8. h0tr0d828

Ebay:
    Brainstorm, Conquest X-30 and Ghost H.A.W.K back up for sale.

9. h0tr0d828

Ebay:
    Added MISB Unicron, put the Encore Minibots back up for sale.

10. h0tr0d828

Ebay:
    updated - removed sold items

11. h0tr0d828

Ebay:
    updated - now accepting trades.