tony stark and general hawk how do they stack up

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by GENOZAUR, Oct 7, 2007.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

people when it comes to the extremis armor storyline it pretty much explored how tony stark became a technologically enhanced form of metahuman. one who quite literally can stand on even ground with the x-men mutantr wolverine in terms of enhnaced regenerative healing cabilities.

now when it comes to general hawk as he exists in devils due's gijoeformers mythos he is for all intents and purposes a matrix enhanced form of metahuman

now people i got 3 questions

1 which one came first as a technology enhanced metahuman tony stark or general hawk?

2 how well do they stack up with and against one another?

and

3 could one look at either one as being an alternate take on the other when it comes to the fact that they are both a technologically enhanced form of metahuman?

me i figure if anything one could look at general hawk in some ways as being all of 2 possibly 3 whole steps beyond tony stark.

what are your thoughts people?

2. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

please check punctuation, and try again. that was painful to read.

3. Dragonwolf

Dragonwolf dragon-bot

News Credits:
    why are we always flaming each other over anything???

has for the questions you want to know how they stack agenst each other??

my money would be on hawk, he is an awesome general to begin with, then add the matrix and he would be close to a dimi-god< but still cares for all those around him

4. honestgabe

honestgabe I

this should be in the comics section

5. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

See, this is why I only read Devils Due's Joe comics, and not their horrible crossover with TF comics.

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

me i figure under optimal conditions hawk could hold his own against the super soldier serum enhanced captain america.

or if you want to take it to the next level you have him power up on a hulk derivitive form of energon isatope, on that stuff he could quite possibly go toe to toe with superman for all of a single round i bet