Tons of G1 for Sale - hotspot_2001

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by hotspot_2001, Jul 21, 2009.

1. hotspot_2001

hotspot_2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I recently purchased a large lot of G1 toys to add to my collection and now have a number of duplicates which I am selling. I figured I’d put them up here for a while and give you guys the first shot at them before they go to Ebay.

I have indicated what pieces are included or missing from each figure as well as some idea of the condition. I hate when people sell stuff and tell you nothing about the condition so I do my best to accurately tell you what you will be getting. Nothing is broken unless I say it is. I will list any paperwork they come with.

I am accepting payment via Paypal only.

Prices do not include shipping. Anything shipping in the US will go USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. I will ship internationally with some exceptions, but I will only ship via a trackable method so it is likely to be expensive. I can ship any day of the week as I literally live next to the post office so stuff will ship very fast once payment is made. Please contact me for shipping costs.

You can view my Ebay feedback here or my tiny feedback thread on this site here. Not much in there but I have done numerous transactions through the site.

If you have any questions or want additional pictures let me know. And with that, here are the toys!

You can view all of the pictures here. I forgot to get tech specs in a couple pics but if I said they are included they are.

This is the list of what is for sale:

Sold***Menasor – 100% complete with 3 of the tech specs. Figures are in good shape with a bit of chrome wear on dragstrip and wildrider. $120

Sold***Devastator – Missing only the small guns for Longhaul and Scavenger. All in good shape with pretty minor chrome wear, except one of Hook’s legs is broken. The small green wing shield piece has a broken tab on the back. Comes with all 5 tech specs. $80

Sold***Bruticus – 100% complete with Onslaught’s instructions and all 5 tech specs. Very good shape with only minor wear. $120

Sold***Predaking – 100% complete with instructions for Rampage, Razorclaw, and Divebomb. All in very good shape with little to no wear except Headstrong has some sticker wear. $220.

Abominus – Missing only Blot’s gun and backpack otherwise complete. All figures in great shape with minor wear. $80

Sold***Trypticon – He is missing the small gun for the car and the radar dishes and little guns. He comes with his tech specs and instructions. All electronics are working and he is in very good condition. $90

Sold***Scorponok – Missing only one radar dish(see pic) and one elevator piece, both easy to pick up pieces. Comes with instructions. He is in great shape with very little play or sticker wear. One of the chrome leg pieces has some wear at the top and the other has only a small bit of wear. $200

Sold***Starscream – He is missing 1 small and 2 large missiles. He is in pretty good shape but does have some sticker wear. Comes with tech specs. $30

Thundercracker- He is missing only 1 large missile. He is in pretty good shape with some sticker wear. $30

Skywarp- He is missing 3 missiles, landing gear, and a missile launcher. One large wing is broken. Pretty much just good for parts. Comes with instructions. $15

Sold**Ramjet- He is 100% complete. In pretty good shape with a bit of wear. $30.

Sold***Megatron- 100% complete. He comes with tech specs. He has heavy sticker wear and some play wear. In decent shape for Megatron. $60

Sold***Snaptrap – 100% complete including all combiner pieces. Comes with instructions. Figure is in very good condition and accessories are all very nice including chrome on shield. $55

Sold***Skalor- Missing only the small connector piece for the three piece stand. Figure is in very good condition. $25

Sold***Soundwave – 100% complete including Buzzsaw. He is in decent shape but has a good bit of wear. Tape deck works but not great. Buzzsaw has a loose head and his weapons have a ton of wear. Comes with Soundwave’s tech specs. $20

Sold***Astrotrain -100% complete with tech specs. He is in good condition. $20

Sold**Metroplex – Missing only the 2 arms for scamper, otherwise complete including missiles and the little gun for scamper. Comes with tech specs. He is in very good conditions. This is the version with plastic wheels and chrome sticker legs. $45

Sold***Skylinx – 100% complete with instructions. Electronics function. He is in good condition, just a bit of wear on the shuttle part, otherwise very nice. $50

Sold***Ultra Magnus – Missing 2 red missiles and one of the white waist connectors. Comes with tech specs. Cab has a bit of wear but overall in good condition. $40

Sold***PM Optimus – 100% complete with instructions and tech specs. In very good condition. $50

Sold***Optimus – Missing only the nozzle. The trailer and accessories are all in good shape. The cab has quite a bit of wear and a broken stack. I included an unbroken one if you feel like taking him apart to replace it. Comes with tech specs and instructions. $45

On Hold**Swoop – Missing only one missile. Comes with tech specs. Has heavy chrome wear to the wings. Not in great shape but unbroken and almost complete. $40

Sold***Snarl – Missing missile launcher, comes with instructions. He is in very good condition. $60

Sold***Sludge – Missing 1 missile and comes with tech specs. The two missiles he has are gold. Figure is in very good condition. $60

Sold***Slag – 100% complete with tech specs. He has heavy wear to chrome parts. $30

Sold***Grimlock – Missing two missiles. The end of his sword has been chewed. Comes with tech specs. Has a good bit of paint and sticker wear. $20.

Sold***Hardhead – 100% complete. Figure is in very good condition. $50

Sold***Defensor – Missing only the small gun for First Aid. Comes with Hotspot’s instructions and all 5 tech specs. All are in very good condition. Groove has a bit of chrome wear but otherwise all very nice. $120

Sold***Mirage – Missing his gun and the launcher is broken. He is pretty loose and in kind of rough shape. Mostly good for parts. $10

Sold***Wheeljack – He is missing his missiles and one wing. Figure has sticker and play wear but is in decent shape. Comes with tech specs. $40

Sold***Hound – Missing gas can and spare tire. He is in pretty good condition with some wear and one cracked tire. The chrome weapons are kind of rough though. Comes with tech specs. $20

Sold***Tracks – Missing only two of the missiles. Comes with tech specs and he is in very good condition. $30

Ratchet – Missing one missile. Comes with tech specs. Has some yellowing otherwise in decent shape. $10

Trailblazer – 100% complete. He has some wear but joints are pretty good and overall not in too bad of shape. $20

Inferno – He is missing one wing and a missile. He comes with his tech specs. He is in pretty rough shape and several tire are cracked. Good for parts and accessories mostly. $10

Sold***Sandstorm – 100% complete with instructions. He is in very good condition. $45

Silverbolt – Missing his gun but has all combiner pieces. He has a good bit of chrome wear on his arms and legs but he is in decent shape. $20

Sold***Blaster – 100% complete. His tape deck is broken but otherwise in good shape. Great for parts and cheap way to get the gun. $13

Sold***Rodimus Prime – 100% complete and in very good condition. $20

Sold***Sideswipe – 100% complete. The stickers on the top side of the car have a lot of wear but on the robot side they are in good shape. Joints are pretty tight. $30

Sold***Waverider – 100% complete with instructions and tech specs. Everything is in very good condition. $25

Sold***Bomburst – 100% complete with tech specs. One of the guns has a broken tab but otherwise everything is in very good shape. $20

Sold***Ransack – 100% complete with tech specs. He is in pretty good shape. $20

Sold***Runabout – 100% complete. Has some wear. $5

2. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

PM'ed.

3. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump

4. Grade-A-Prime

Grade-A-Prime USDA CHOICE

Ebay:
    PM'd.

5. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Marked a couple things off as sold.

6. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    More stuff sold.

7. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump

8. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've started listing stuff on ebay as there doesn't seem to be a ton of interest here. I will be continuing to do so over the next couple days so if you want anything let me know soon or else you can check out my ebay auctions for the stuff.

9. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    updated

10. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump

11. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sold some more stuff.

12. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump

13. ironarm

ironarm SHALL RETURN IN NOVEMBER

PM me if u still have RODIMUS PRIME

14. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump

15. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump

16. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updated with sales.

17. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump

18. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updated with more sales. Still got a few awesome combiners left.

19. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bunch more stuff sold. Lots of great stuff still to sell.

20. hotspot_2001

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump