Tomiku

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Superquad7, May 8, 2008.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I searched for a feedback thread on Tomiku here, and didn't find one. It'll be my pleasure to initiate one!

I just received his end of a trade, and I had no problems whatsoever! He was clear and communicative and everything got here as described. I hope to do business again! :thumb 

2. Tomiku

Tomiku black repaint fetishist

An exchange feedback forum? Didn't even notice it. Cool, now I'll have a heads-up on other people's trustworthiness in the future. :D 

3. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    EXCELLENT SELLER!! This guy had great communication and shipped to me even before the payment has shipped. UNBELIEVABLY COOL! Everything arrived in perfect condition and I honestly can't say anything but good about the entire transaction. (Your money order will be in the mail by morning).

Definitely buy from this seller! Thanks again, bro!

4. Shockwing

Shockwing Perfectly cromulent. TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Great seller with fantastic communication. Worked out a trade with him for Botcon Thrust (yeah, I'm bragging but I'm very happy over it). :) 

5. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

Sold Botcon Dreadwind to me :)  EXCELLENT trader! Great communication. Perfect packageing. If you want fast, easy bussiness, Tomiku is YOUR man!

6. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

Great seller great deals...thanks!!!!

7. LoungeLizard

LoungeLizard Insert clever title here.

Ebay:
    feedback

good seller. sold me classic skywarp, titanium starscream, and classic ramjet, for a great price. good communication.

8. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

We made a deal, wherein I would buy two Busou Shinkis from Ebay and then trade them to him for his MP-04 set. I offered to simply redirect the figures' shipping to his address instead. He said that was fine, and he would ship me the MP-04 upon confirmation that the figures had been dispatched to his home.

After I bought the items, and had them sent to his location, he told me he would mail the Prime out to me, Priority mail. I said this was fine, and I awaited his package. Days passed, and the figure still didn't arrive. I assumed the worst and Asked Tomiku for a tracking number, and he claimed he didn't have it -- it was at his parents' house. I assumed this was also okay and continued to wait.

Days turned into weeks, and the figure still didn't arrive, and then Tomiku stopped responding to my PMs asking for information or assistance.

Today the figure finally arrived, and it was packed in a flimsy cardboard box held together with duct tape, with almost no padding outside of a long-dead sheet of bubble wrap. The figure inside was SEVERELY damaged: the paint was scuffed, scraped, and chipped off all over the figure, with what appears to be glittery nail polish applied to try and hide it, the chrome wearing off every possible part, plastic parts were gouged and broken, and I'm 100% certain that most of the damage came about LONG before he shipped the figure. The MP Prime is in such spectacularly poor shape I can't believe it, and I feel grossly deceived by this whole transaction.

Tomiku later did actually send me 50$ by way of restitution, but there's no possible way to restore trust after this series of deception, and I definitely will not be dealing with Tomiku ever again.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  9. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    We recently completed a transaction and hooked myself and a friend up with some things. Thanks for everything! :thumb