Tomahawk Question

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Rodimus Mike, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    Hey guys,i have a question about Tomahawk,I am trying to take him apart to kitbash him but I can't figure out how to.I have tried taking the 3 screws on his main cockpit body out but it won't budge when I do.

Also I am trying to get his main rotor blades out but I don't see a metal pin to remove to get it apart.any help you can give me is much appreciated guys. thanks.

2. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

You are trying to take him apart and I can't find one :( 

3. mugen_prime

mugen_prime Well-Known Member

Might want to ask in the Radicons section, I know there's a few people who have modded him already. Haven't taken mine apart so I have no clue. But you'll probably find more help in the Radicons.

4. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Feel my pain around Animated Arcee release time seeing all the Medics and other repaints in the Radicon section. Imagine all the poor Unicrons and Primus that fell to the Radicon's knife.

On topic I have noticed that Hasbro has started gluing some of the components.

5. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Yeah, I have yet to get one (or see one honestly, but I know it's in the area). I think this figure, as much as I don't think it's ideal, may be my best shot at a Combaticon Vortex.