Tom Whalen's Transformers art now available for purchase!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Turcicus, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Turcicus

Turcicus Well-Known Member

In case you haven't seen his work before, Tom Whalen does some great pop culture/cartoon/comic book themed art, but it was never really available to buy unless you commissioned him. But he just launched an online store and has prints of some of his Transformers art for sale! Right now he's got G1 Prime, Bumblebee, and Starscream, but he's done others as well (and actually entered them in a couple fan art contests here under the username strongstuff). And the prices are pretty good. The link is here: Etsy :: strongstuffshop :: strongstuffshop His website is here: Tom Whalen | Strong Stuff Illustration & Design

As a note, I'm in no way affiliated with Tom or etsy (which I had never heard about before anyway). I just like his art and thought others here might as well.

2. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Hey, that's awesome! I'm really crazy about this specific kind of illustration style. :bay 

3. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Ah, I know Etsy well. Brilliant site to sell creative stuff - Ebay's full of the mentality of getting stuff as cheaply as you can, Etsy users know that you're paying for talent.

Pretty good stuff there - not quite to my tastes, but definitely cool. Whalen's name rings a bell, but I have no recollection of seeing his work before.