To those of you who have the TFTM DVD...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Ra88, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

To be perfectly honest, I could care less either way. Just because the lil teaser gets put on Youtube it doesn't mean people will stop buying the DVD set. Heck, even though I could legally download tons of songs and such I still buy the CDs to bands I like because I prefer to have the entire album in some physical form. Same thing with movies and games for me. I could prolly download the entire TF movie, but I still would rather have the DVD so I can watch it on a bigger screen, with better sound, in more comfort while displaying the fact that I own the DVD in my collection.

Call me wierd I guess.

2. drsyn

drsyn Classics Big member

No, thats quite sane.

Anyway, I can't even buy this dvd because its not being released here under sony. Another Company (Madman) put out a damn good DVD in 2004. Seeing this footage on youtube was great. No reason to by a DVD though, thats what the commentaries and Scramble City stuff is for.

And yes I would buy a copy if where released locally.

:thumb 

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    So when exactly is this released in the UK? How long after everyone else has seen this feature do we have to wait to see it legally?

4. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    OMFG conspiracy.

I think Madman still have the rights to the G1 series over here, so I don't think the new DVD will be getting a release any time soon. Anyway, I've already got one copy of the film on dvd and I'm not that excited about it to import another. And I still don't like Optimus holding the matrix on the cover :p .

Eitherway, the teaser is pretty good and fairly interesting. I find it entertaining that so many people would prefer the unpainted truck to the current flaming one. Strange.

5. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    I call bullshit. Google video has the same policy. Even Limewire's EULA says you are not allowed to share copyrighted material.

They will NEVER 'get it all.' They won't even try to, because piracy is the only thing that keeps youtube afloat. All that announcement meant was 'Hey, can't sue us, we're not the ones uploading episodes of your show.'

And no, the movie is not the most important part of the transformers fiction, the show is. You ask ten people who remember the show what they thought of the movie, you'll hear "They made a movie??" more often than not.