2D Artwork: To The Rescue

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Destron23, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Destron23

Destron23 Vehicon

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Well this was just a little thank you to a friend who "rescued" me when I was short about 4 dollars for an ebay item (which to get my funds into paypal would have taken about another week for processing). So anyways, she wanted two TFA head commissions of Blades and Chase from Rescue Bots. I made them more like busts because the original sketches of just the head were incredibly boring. Cheked the show out for reference and it's not as "kiddy" as I though it would be, but still I doubt I'll watch it. Though I really did like Chase's personality, especially the bit about his name being classified. It's just a quick little piece I wanted to share.

Here it is:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• rb.jpg
      rb.jpg
      File size:
      169.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Sharpfinger

Sharpfinger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good looking heads and very Animated! Can we expect heads for all Rescue Team?
    About the show... well... it's very fun to watch :)  Only Optimus talk is depressive...

3. Destron23

Destron23 Vehicon

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:

Thanks! :D  Probably not, but you never know who might commission what. Optimus feels oddly out of place in the show.

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Very NICE!! Bet your friend was happy with these :thumb  :thumb 

... wouldn't mind seeing the other RBs either...Heatwave and Blades have become my faves, tho I expected to like Chase the best.
    (Optimus is there because he is still the Autobot Leader on Earth..for any and all Autobots--I think the producers plan a crossover visit this season.) :D 

5. Destron23

Destron23 Vehicon

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Yeah, she really enjoyed it, fortunately. It just seems odd to me that both Prime and this are in the same continuity. Would be interesting to see some other characters cross over just to see their designs in each show.