To the bastard who hit my parked car:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Razerwire, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Learn how to fricken drive you idiot and make sure you have the decency to leave a fricken note with your contact and insurance info you ASS.

:mad  :mad  :mad  :mad  :mad 

Sorry, had to vent.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  2. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Not cool.

Sorry bro.

3. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    :(  sucks dude. Saw that happen once when it was icy around here. Just took his number plate and gave it to the car owner.

4. Razerwire

News Credits:
    It just burns me that some people don't have the decency to admit they screwed up on top of their ability to drive themselves into non-moving objects.

5. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

*Because someone will ask this question*

Just out of interest, how bad was the hit? A small scratch or dent and the driver might not have noticed. A big hit, and yeah, the guy's an ass, but i can't be too condescending because i'm not sure what i'd do in that situation either.

And yeah, i'm betting it was a relatively big hit, but someone needed to ask. Sorry to hear about it, bro.

6. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Yeah it's a fricken crater of a dent on the rear right bumper and the light's scratched up.

You'd have to have no nerve endings to have felt the impact that would've left that dent. The bumper definitely needs to be replaced and I'm hoping there was no structural damage underneath.

My suspicion would be that the person either has no insurance of their own or has it but can't pay any of the damages.

But still, if that person managed to hit A FRICKEN PARKED CAR when making a left to get out of the parking lot? They shouldn't be allowed on the damned road.

7. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Boo hoo hoo, happens all the time. My car got nicked several times, and the last time it was so bad I had to take it to the car painter, which knocked out a $100 out of my pocket.

8. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dude that sucks, sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation I live in a country where most people don't have a driving liscence, let alone insurance, and post-crash disputes are usually settled with fists or car chases.

9. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    I don't know the weather conditions in your area, but is it possible a snow plow (that wasn't plowing snow) hit your car? I've seen it happen after they've already plowed away the snow, they're just driving down a road with their plow hanging out in an improper position/angle and it clips a car while they pass by.

Did you spot any paint marks on the damaged area? If the car traded paint, then you could at least deduce what color it was and then try to find cars in that color with damage. Also, looking at where you were parked, how the cars move on the road, and where/how your car was hit, you could also possibly figure out which direction the mystery car may have come from and that could give you the clue as to what area of it sustained damage when it struck your vehicle.

So wait, it was in a parking lot? Are there any security cameras around the lot? If you could get access to their recordings, then you may be able to spot the bastard.

10. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Do they post here? That's kind of weird, bro.

11. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Paint? Sorry buddy but this is far worst than just paint.
    It snows here but hasn't in a while so it wouldn't have been a plow. Plus this was very tight parking lot that a plow wouldn't be able to access anyways.

There was paint exchanged and my wife and I scoured the lot to see if the person actually stuck around but no luck. Pretty sure the person hit my car on the way out.

We checked to see if the building had cameras as well. No luck there either. :mad 

Dude. I'm venting. Gimme a fricken break. I'm absolutely ripshit that some asshole who apparently can't fucking drive hits my car and ditches.

12. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

You know I'm just teasing, bro, I heart you. It would be weird if they posted here though.

13. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That sucks man. I'd be pissed too, but it wouldn't be tfw if you didnt get smart ass replies to your thread.

14. Razerwire

News Credits:
    I know dude. I <3 you too.

It's just a combination of things that led to the culmination of my car getting hit this morning that just made me that much more apeshit angry.

A doctor's appointment that was unnecessary, that appointment being on a fricken ass early time on a weekend, said appointment is essentially just milking for insurance money, my PARKED car getting hit in the doctor's office lot, and asshole who hit it doesn't leave contact info.

15. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If they did they'd probably be primarily in the movie forum

16. Razerwire

News Credits:
    HA!

Thanks. I needed that laugh. :lol 

17. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sounds like it's beer o'clock right now.

18. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Do people use this lot frequently? Is the lot part of a business? If the bastard needs to come back to this lot for their job or something, then maybe you could spot them then.

19. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Unfortunately I don't drink but this would definitely be a good time to start.

Yeah people use the lot frequently. The doctor's office is a huge part of the building but there's individual stores next to it that share the same lot.

Good news is, I called my insurance and they said since it was a hit & run and most likely an uninsured motorist, I qualify for a lower deductible and free rental car.

So now my deductible is $200 rather than $500.

I just hope this doesn't raise my insurance rate in the long run.

20. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Wow, really? Coming from someone it happened too, that's quite the stupid ass statement. You should be proud.

Yea, just look for the asshole with your color paint on his car. I would be stalking the parking lot until I found something. If this douche had car insurance, it would be an easy fix. IDK about anyone else but, my rate for full tort is pretty good on my truck and should be relative to others. This just means this asshat didn't have insurance and DOESN'T belong on the road. I have been burned by a similar situation and it fucking blows.