Customs: To paint or not to paint?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Solrac333, May 6, 2009.

1. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I have some movie voyager figures that I know I will sell. The thing is, should I customize them or just get rid of them to make room for new figures?

They are voyager Prime, Ironhide and Blackout. I even thought about just keeping them just for parts in case I want to start bashing for real.

2. elbosenasoles

elbosenasoles Doobie doobie doo

Probably depends on how quick you want to move them. If you don't mind selling them weeks/months down the road then paint 'em up. However if you need the room now then just put them up for sale. Of course you could always post a sale thread here and if no one seems to bite quickly then you could start the customization? You may be better off trying to sell them now before the new movie line comes out, once it does, it may prove harder to sell the old line....if they aren't customs. Dunno, just my 2 cents.

3. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I already have repainted versions of Prime and Blackout. If I repaint the ones I plan on selling, I could use that as practice and get more experience painting or like you said sell them quick. Thank you for your 2 cent.