to cheat or not to cheat? (adult Material)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grimlock321, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

How about a different perspective, eh?

If your girlfriend is enough of a conniving bitch to actually set something like that up, then dump her, sleep with the slut, and then go stag for a while.

I've been with my girlfriend for five years, marriage isn't in the immediate forecast, and no way in fuck would she ever pull a stunt like that. She wouldn't even have asked the question just on its own in the first place, let alone actually talked one of her friends into seeing if I'd follow through. That's fucking disrespectful.

I'd confront your girlfriend about it, ask her pointblank if it's a coincidence that right after she asked you the question, said girl expressed an interest. After 6+ years, I'll assume you're pretty good at being able to tell when she's lying.
    I can tell when my gf fudges the truth about how much those new boots cost; something like this, you ought to be able to tell before she actually says a word.

2. grimlock321

grimlock321 smashin' bashin' bot

ok thread starter here. i sadly, never thought it could be a trap so now im freaked. but for debates sake let me add some info that might be important. i did propose 4 yrs ago but she dissolved it soon after because we were still in school and she realized she didnt want to be married now but wanted to stay with me. she even has encouraged me to flirt with other girls. and "townslut" may have been a little strong, she just has a high lacking of morals. and might i say 18 replies in2 hours? i clearly found a hot topic. ok go ahead and call me a jerk some more.

also: yeah the commercial freaked me out too

3. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

I wouldn't neccessarily say you're a jerk, but I dunno, say something to your g/f and be honest. It does sound a little fishy with how things unfolded. Although I dunno, if your g/f encourages you to flirt, that just seems kinda tricky, and not something I'd totally believe(for me anyways). Basically just talk to her man and see what's up.

4. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

Amen.

Brother Omni's Traveling Salvation Show.

5. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    um No...

6. Spartan-117

Spartan-117 Well-Known Member

It depends I guess.
    One of the few things I've learned with my experience is that no matter how little morals you have, or how much of a complete asshole you are nothing ever comes back and bites you in the ass. I've spent my life being the good guy, living by some demented moral code. Meanwhile all the jerks, idiots and just plain ugly guys get the girl because they've got no qualms about interefering in or destroying a relationship.
    Personally I'm beginning to wonder if honour actually means anything and if it wouldn't be better to simply just not give a damn.
    So the question is, are you an honourable man? It doesn't matter if you love your girlfriend or if she loves you. You're spoken for. The honourable man would reject any advances or be honest and break up.
    On the other hand, if you just don't give a shit then screw away.

7. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Nope. Even though the temptation is there, you'll be a better person and feel better for having not. I, too, think it's a setup regardless of whether or not I think it's morally wrong anyway.

8. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

No, and hopefully your g/f finds out you were kissing the other girl and dumps your ass. Cheating is one of the most direspectful things you can do to someone. Why the hell are you even with her?

9. BigPrime3000

BigPrime3000 Well-Known Member

By the same token, it doesn't matter if the people who are assholes don't get what they really deserve. Keep being the good guy and realize it's not because in the end it'll get you more than the assholes got, but because it makes you feel like a good person. As much as I wouldn't cheat on a g/f, I wouldn't be the one who destroyed a relationship either.

Of course that has come back to bite me in the ass, but I'd rather feel bad about something that happened to me than something I did to myself.

10. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James The JUICE

With that extra information I am still against cheating. I, do, have another theory. Maybe she has already cheated on you, and she wants you tho cheat to make her feel better. Even if this is not true it is a set up. Again DO NOT DO IT. SEND THE SLUT TO CENTRAL MINNESOTA!!!!!! I will give her what she needs.

11. Omnibus Prime

[​IMG]

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

12. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or she wants you to cheat so she has an excuse to break up with you before you find out about her infidelity. That way, she can look like the victim, even if she cheated on you first.

Anywho, if this is a set-up of any kind (and there are subtle questions you could ask to find out), kick your g/f to the curb, 6.5 year relationship or not. There's no sense staying involved with someone who's going to be manipulative like that.

13. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    ROFL!!! :lol  :thumbs2: 

14. Spartan-117

Omnibus just pwned the whole thread.

15. Boardwise

Boardwise There are no strings on me Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The whole fact that you came here and posted that question make me think you know it's wrong in the first place.

Personally I say no, but hey, it's your own life and you have to make the big grown up decisions yourself one day.

16. Spartan-117

Being a good person doesn't neccesarily make up for losing all the time. I saw the girl is was absolutley mad about get cheated on, go out with an absolute moron and a guy that was basically me with less intelligence and an inferior haircut.
    All because of honour. It wasn't honourable to act with the intention of wooing her while she was involved with someone, even if he was an asshole. It wasn't honourable to act just after she had broken up with said guy, etc etc.
    I got totally screwed over by my sense of honour and could only sit and brood on the sidelines while everyone else raced ahead of me.
    So yeah, I feel like an good and noble person. Knight in shining armour and all that, but it didn't make me anyless unhappy at losing my chance with the girl I loved.

17. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

The way I see it, the fact that you're asking means you're going to cheat. Maybe not on her, maybe not now, but somewhere, on someone, you're going to.

So make your decisions according to your own morals, because most of ours would've kept you from getting this far.

18. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:

^^

It comes down to a philosophy of mine. If you have to think twice about it, it's probably best to not do it.

19. Omnibus Prime

But...

...what does it mean if I need to think twice about that? :peoples: 

20. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

If you love your GF then do not do it. 6 years is a long ass time to give up for a piece of strange. It just isn't worth it.