To anyone who ordered the igear pp01s!

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by comacaz, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comacaz

comacaz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guys, so not sure if everyone knows, but if you ordered the PP01 simplified version (not optimus) from igear, it was supposed to be released on the 20th. I sent them email asking why it hadn't been shipped out yet today and I got this response.

Sorry to send this email to you, but we must to let the customers who preordered the PP01S to know, we got the news that the manufacturer just canceled the PP01S order. So this item won't be released again, please contact us for the refund.

We offer 2 ways to solve the refund:

1. Who bought the item within 60 days, we can send the full refund.

2. Who bought the item over 60 days ago, we can send $72 refund, and we will offer $3 discount coupon for your future orders, or you can choice to buy another item to use the $75 you have paid.

Please email us some important infomations to ask for the refund:

1. the order number(at the shop site, you can login and check your history orders to find it out)

2. the transaction ID in PayPal for the order.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience we have caused.

I just want to know... why did they only send me this once I sent them an email? Wth. Talk about crappy customer service.

2. comacaz

comacaz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sorry, scratch this. Just saw that there is another thread on this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.