To anyone who hacks PS2 games!!! Need Codebreaker Codes for Transformers: The Game!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by netkid, Jul 9, 2007.

1. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    For Primus's sake please help me out! I am absolutely STUCK on the Hoover dam mission where you have to survive long enough for the Allspark to shrink!

I have tried these approaches tons of times:

a. Driving up and down the main road and frequently re-entering the action zone.
    PROBLEM: The drones get in your way and you can't get back in the zone quick enough or Megatron firing on you prevents you from re-entering the zone or the drones just kill you because they shoot so damn fast and attack in a swarm.

b. Playing by the rules. Firing on all the drones and then shooting down the coolers to stop Megatron.
    PROBLEM: You don't have enough time to concentrate on either task. The drones will grow in number and kill you while you take care of the cooling tanks or Megatron will shoot you back while your taking out the drones. Then when you're trying to get back up, the drones are killing you while once again, Megatron fires you down. Also, Megatron can fire you out of the action zone and you cannot get back there in time.

I have tried strafing all the time to dodge Megatron's blasts while trying to take out the cooling tanks or just the drones. Nothing works. Plus, the darn camera stinks! Every time I get knocked back or move around, my cross-hairs is placed behind my character and away from my targets. EVEN IF I AM CONSTANTLY AUTO TARGETING!

This is quite possibly the worst designed level I have ever come across in a game.
    And you cannot save your progress if you enter a code. There's a failsafe built within the game. Plus, there is so far, no infinite health code for this game!
    I'm sorry if this is sounding like a rant but from the talk on many other game forums I go to, this level seems to be a big problem for many, many people.
    The team designing this game should have kept in mind that people of all ages would be playing it. Even for me, at my older age, this is insanely hard! Heck, playing Metal Gear Solid 2 on European Extreme is easier than this (at least for me it is). Good Grief...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my plea for help is, for anyone who hacks PS2 games and makes codes for Pelican's Codebreaker device, can you PLEASE make an infinite health code and quite possibly an infinite time code. Not only would this help many of us gamers out but it would also greatly enhance the play value of this game by giving us more freedom to roam during missions and not to have to worry about getting to the "Action-Zone" on time all the time.

As far as Codebreaker's codes themselves go, these are the only codes they have so far. These codes only work for Codebreaker version 6 and up and Gameshark version 3 and up.

The code below must be active to activate any other code listed below:
    M) CB6+/GS3+/XP4+
    904619d0 0c11861c

Infinite Energon Cubes
    (all 100 from each level. The number shown on screen in each levelwill be over 100 though.)
    10557048 0000FFFF

Sub Missions Cost Nothing..
    20557044 000000A0

All Head Icons.
    (all 5 from each level. 20 for each faction. 40 in all. The number shown on screen in each level will be over 5 though.)
    1055704C 00009999

Please help me out guys! I'm not trying to be mean or a cheat here (after I beat this level, I will play the rest of the game normally) but this level is driving me mad! I have collected every cube and symbol up to this point (including everything in the Hoover dam level). I just want to enjoy this game and finish it fully.
    Plus, I'm itching to play as Generation One Optimus Prime & Megatron.

2. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, the level is hard.
    Yes it is annoying, but what I did to beat it was ignore the drones and kept moving while blasting at the first cooling tank. Once done, you geat a breather and get to take out the drones who give you life as well, then when the next cooling tank is targetable, blast that till it's gone and you should almost be done.

Cheating with ultimited health is a poor way to beat the game.

3. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    I never bothered with the cooling tanks. I got my back up against a wall(so I wouldn't get blasted out of the zone), and just kept taking out drones for health, till the timer runs out.

4. shifty02

shifty02 Greetings Programs

What I did, was a tip that I found on GameFaqs. If you're looking at megs, on either side of the platform is a caged area. You can actually stand on the platform and jump the fence on the left side (again as you're facing megs). This way, the drones can't get you and neither can megs. All you have to do is wait for the allspark to shrink and BAM...level done w/ no screaming at the tv.

5. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This game is so poorly designed. Did they even bother to test it?

6. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

It sucks so hard XD

7. netkid

News Credits:
    I'll try that. When I get back to that level!

I was screwing around on Gamefaqs myself and found a working code for Generation One Prime. I tried it and it ended up unlocking the entire damn game!

Turns out the person posted the "unlock all missions" code in it's place and put the Prime code in the "unlock all missions" code's place! Apparently, someone has been screwing around with the codes page at Gamefaqs by mixing up codes or by making fake codes.

I only wanted to try out Gen 1 Prime, not unlock the rest of the game!
    And to make matters worse, these codes are supposed to have a fail safe. You cannot save once you enter them. So I quickly turned off my PS2 to "turn off" the codes. Apparently it somehow quick saved with the codes on and my game ended up having all the levels unlocked permanently.

I didn't want this to happen! I just wanted to screw around until I found a way to beat the level! So I deleted my entire save file off of my memory card and I'm restarting the game tonight.

That's what I get for trying to use Generation One Prime! Good Grief!

Damn Activision and their crappy movie tie-in games.

8. netkid

News Credits:
    Alright, I've made it all the way up to where my original save was. I'm going to try your advice.

>>>UPDATE
    This can't be possible. There is an invisible wall where that caged area is. You cannot jump in it. (Or at least I can't!)
    Alright, on the thrid cooling tank...going smoothly....dammit! Stop knocking me back! DODGE! STRAFE DODGE!

ARGH! WTF! I CANNOT BEAT THIS DAMN LEVEL! *** DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!! FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!! URGE TO KILL (not literally) RISING!!!!!!!!!!

NEED INFINTE HEALTH! *RARGH!* HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!

..........*whew*..........calming down..........Is it just me or is this game a piece of ****? Really, I mean it.
    Christ, I give up. Forget this game. It's not worth it.
    Games should be FUN and CHALLENGING.
    NOT fRuStRaTiNg and crappy.

9. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Are you using you're heavy weapon? It doesn't really overheat for me, it keeps rapid firing which is good. Aim for the tanks while strafing left and right. He'll keep hitting you, but it's worth the damage, as the drones give out tons of health. I only died here once, and that's b/c I didn't know about the tanks

10. netkid

News Credits:
    I'm doing exactly that! I get the the third tank and then either the drones overpower me, killing me OR Megatron keeps blasting me every 5 seconds and the drones finish me off! I get hit by Megatron, knocked back, the spawning drones attack me en masse, while I'm recovering from Meg's hit, the drones are draining my health, I regain control of my character and aim for the drones who are blocking me, Megs hits me while I aim (I'm not a slow aimer, plus I'm using the auto aim to be quick), I fall back down, ALL WHILE THE DRONES ARE STILL SPAWNING AND BLASTING ME! And then I die.

I strafe like a madman and still I get my ass handed to me!

11. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Are you getting ALL the health pickups? How much health do you have after you destroy the locks on the Allspark? Just ignore all the drones until Megs is out, then kill em off. Try running in circles. Maybe it's because I have the Wii version...

12. netkid

News Credits:
    I have the PS2 version. And yes, I get all the health. I have full health after I destroy all the locks on the Allspark. And I have tried what you suggested already. This is not easy (for me that is).

13. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Lol, I don't know how to help you. I came out of the lock part with 2/3 of my health, and made it fine throughout

14. netkid

News Credits:
    Maybe they toned down the intensity for the Wii.

15. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

They're the same game on different platform

16. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It sure is a terrible game.

17. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I think the failsafe is only on the XBOX 360.

18. Spartan-117

Spartan-117 Well-Known Member

I just hung out at the very edge of the action zone at the caged area. The drones can get you but Megatron can't so all you need to do is blast them and wait.

19. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    This does not seem possible.
    Could you please post the link to what you found on GameFAQS?
    I see nothing there to indicate what you said is a trick\exploit.

The whole Hoover Dam level is just awful -dark, repeating graphics, timers for no apparent reason, mission objectives that make you do the same thing over and over. However, it is possible to beat it.

I have the game for the 360, but from what I have seen all the games are the same except for the graphics. I was able to beat this level.
    1. Keep moving.
    2. Resist the urge to use your guns. I know this is the only time in the game where there are enemies that are actually affected by your guns but you are better served by punching. The punches themselves keep you moving and you will pick up the health heart icons while you are punching.
    I never fired a shot once the bug drones got near and I never shot at Megatron -didn't even know I could.
    3.Get off the wall by transforming. It's easy to get slammed against the wall repeatedly by Megatron's blasts until you are dead. But, Bumblebee can not be stopped once he is in the transformation sequence (though he will continue to take damage) and he surges forward during it which gets you off the wall.

I basically survived the last two minutes by getting slammed against the wall, transforming and boosting out of the "action zone" (how stupid is that?), punching my way back and getting lots of hearts, getting slammed against the wall again, transforming, boosting, punching, etc.

I hope that helps and, yes, I hate that stupid level as much as you do.

20. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Damn, I need help. How the hell do you beat Starscream and Blackout? They always corner me, and I always have my shield up, but they keep killing me